chapter 14

AHREUM'S POV

few days after the break up

I finally broke up with him, Taejoon. Everything was fine at first when I know him. But I never tought that he could be so controlling and annoying. He wanted me to do everything in the way he wants. I can't talk to any boys, I can't even go out with my friends, I can't talk to anybody on phone, in conclusion I can't do anything in my way.

Well, I don't live on this Earth for him. At last, when I can't hold on it anymore, I force to breakup. It's enough. He always think he was right on everything. It's time for him to know that he got no right on those things. I have my life and I wanna live my life the way I want. I don't want to be controlled all the time. This is the end..

But one day he wanted to meet me and as I've expected, he want to get back together. I hate the idea of getting back together cause I know he never change.

" Enough Taejoon, there's no way we can get back together. I think it's better this way. Let's just live our own life",

when I was about a few step away from him,

" I won't just let it be. I want you back, I'll do anything for that..even if that means I need to kill you.",

He's crazy.

I also meet his ex-girlfriends and what they eperience is the same as me. It's prove that he never change. I know I've made the right decision.

But then everything starts right in that evening.

I was walking back to home when suddenly someone grab me from behind and covered me with a hankerchief that leads me completely black out.

All I know, as soon as I woke up, I'm in an underground room. I can tell as the walls are all soil. I don't know if its day or night. All I know is Taejoon kidnapped me.

He do what he says. Even if he had to kill me,this is one of the phase. He might kill me soon. He just crazy as much now. He dare to do this just because I don't want to stay with him. I don't know how many days but I knew that a few days have passed. Taejoon didn't tie me up,he lock me in that room the whole time. One day he came to bring me food.

I just lose my patience and I wanted to get out from that room. I want to go back. So I tell him. Just because of that,it leads for us to fight over everything. He just lost control time to time and he grab table clock from the table and hit me. Everything went dark then. Even darker.

After a few hours,I was awake. I thought I was...

When I wake up and stand, I look back and to my surprise, I saw me. Lying there unconcious.

********

I was able to go out from the room and still don't know what is happening. I went back home. I saw mom was cryiing holding my picture in my room. They must have been so worry.

"Mom,stop crying... I'm home now.",I try to hold mom's shooulder but I can't. Mom then stand up and walk out from the room,passing me. I mean passing through my body. They can't see me!

This hurt me deep. How am I going to settle this down?

Then I realize. I might be able to save myself if I can make anybody save the real me from there. I know I'm still alive. I then decide to go to school. I call for all friends but none of them respond. I saw Jin, that's the only one I haven't try yet. I should at least give a try.

There's something about him. I've liking him all this while and I really wanted to know him and talk to him. But he just so hard. I follow him to the library. I went to the window and try calling his name and then I see him respond.

Is this real?

And soon I discover that he really sees me and he's the only one I'm able to talk to. He might be the only one who can help.

I try not to make it too obvious to him that he is the only one who can see me. I creat reasons and try avoid from being with him when he was surrounded by people cause I don't want him to wonder when people saw him talking alone. Until tonight when I know they gonna be here, I need to act fast. I need to bring him to where I am and I need him to save me.

It's now or never.