chapter 8- the secret place

*lukes POV*

"Close your eyes" I command as I grab her hand and drag her out of the car.

"where are we" she yells as we run threw the woods

"its a surprise" I yell back as we approach the secret place I wanted to show her.

I stop running and carefully guide her threw the small path being carful that I don't let her hit her head or trip and fall.

"okay were here open your eyes"

I let go of her hand and run over to the other side of the waterfall

"welcome to my secret place".

*Emily's POV*

it was absolutely breathe taking.

the waterfall was surrounded by various plants all of different colors. the water was crystal blue with a path of rocks spread across the stream part at the top.

"wow" was all I could manage to say.

"wanna swim?" he asked with huge smile

"duh"

I begin stripping myself of my clothes until im only in my bra and underwear. I look over to Luke who is standing at the edge of the waterfall staring at me with wide-eyes.

"what are you staring at me for?"

"No reason" he answers back quickly as he removes his shirt and jeans.

He begins to walk to the trail and carefully guides himself down, me following his steps right behind him.

"okay jump on 3" he says grabbing my hand getting ready to jump in the crystal clear water below us.

"one"

"two"

"three" I run and jump.

I rise from below the water realizing he didn't jump with me or even bother to tell me the water was ice cold.

"what the fuck" I scream, beyond pissed at this point.

he beings to laugh hysterically "oh my god I cant believe you actually thought I would jump into the water" he manages to say between breathes.

"well you said jump on three so I assumed you were less of an asshole and would actually jump" I yell.

"dang chill it was just a prank, get out of the water before you get sick" he giggles.

I swim until my feet can touch the ground and I quickly run out of the water the cold air made me even colder and I began to shiver.

"here dry off" Luke says, throwing me a towel as he begins putting his clothes on.

he pulls his shirt over his head and grabs his skinny jeans and stats to pull them up his leg, him jumping around and making weird movements showing he was struggling to get them on.

"maybe you should get bigger jeans"

"no they wouldn't be 'skinny jeans' if I got them any bigger and I only wear skinny jeans, kind of trying to be punk rock here" he explains.

I simply nod , to cold to form a sentence as I put my clothes on as well.

we walked back to the car and I turned on the heat as soon as the engine ignited, trying my best to warm myself up.

AUTHORS NOTEEEEEE:

okay so idk if this chapter was good im just trying my hardest not to abandon it and im trying to keep up with my other ones as well.

The story so far is really slow and im sorry about that but I promise it will get interesting soon and I will bring in the rest of the boys soon as well I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT THEM!!!! thanks for reading so far.

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL SITESS

instagram- sick.of.thesystem

twitter- ggirls_5sos & the one I co-own- 1D5SOSFanfics

my other wattpad- summerx2

and if you have any ideas for stuff in the story kik me- summer.lynne.catoe

THANKS ;)