chapter 9- where to

*Emily's POV*

"Emily get ready to go" Luke yells from outside my window.
I open my window and look down at the blond haired boy standing happily in my backyard.
"Where are we going" I ask looking down at him.
"Um. I honestly don't know"
His cheeks flushed with red showing he was embarrassed, which was cute.
I got ready quickly and headed downstairs and left with Luke.
We listened to music us both smiling and singing along loudly like we always do.
"Hey Emily I have a question" he said, turning down the music so he could talk and I could hear.
"What is it?" I ask curiously.
"Do you want to go to my friends party with me, I mean you don't really know him but I kinda want you guys to meet."
He was right I hadn't met any of his friends and we barley knew each other as well.
"Sure it sounds like fun, I haven't been to a party in a long time, when is it?"
"Friday at 9, I can pick you up."
"Alright sounds like a date" I smiled and we continued driving.
"So where do you want to go?" He asked
"Lets go to the beach".
I loved the beach just not so much the water because of the salt and somehow it always gets in my mouth.
"Alright to the beach it is" he said as he turned up the music to continue our rock out session.
It was only 9 and usually we would be at school attending 7 boring classes, but not today or yesterday.

Authors note:
whoaaaa this story died there for a while but im gonna bring it back to life