: Camp Half Blood :

Annabeth POV: today is other day at camp half blood doing my training like always do love doing it but I want something more fun so I stopped what I was doing and went to look for Percy if you don't know who is Percy here it goes Percy Jackson son Poseidon the god of the sea yeah that's him and he is my boyfriend we been going out for six months already that is a strong love but I love Percy so much that I even had sex with him already he makes feel like a new me yeah I love doing naughty things with him and he loves them to he's like my bubble were ever I go he goes and I am happy to be with him just I wish I was married now but I can't because I am fourteen and Percy is fifteen we are to young but I don't care I need him now I want him to make love to me again like we do all the time so ran as fast as I could when I found him sitting on the edge of a cliff talking to someone I thought in my mind who is Percy talking to so I went up to him and sit right next to him and asked him who you talking to he said my father I said okay just want to know I never seen his dad I loved to meet him someday I should ask Percy first so I turn to him and asked hey Percy I want to meet your dad if that's okay with you he turn around and said really you want to me my dad I said yes he said okay we do it tomorrow morning and other thing he said what and I said I want you to make love to me again like we did in your bed he said okay but this time in your bed I said okay I will be waiting for you bye I said bye he said and he blow me a kiss I catch it and put it in my pocket so I got up and started to walk back to my cabinet got undressed put on a T-shirt and some shorts on can't wait for Percy today will be magic I still have my memories from the first day we made love.

Flashback :

Sorry there is sexual content is advised:

Annabeth Percy I need you to kiss me again I need your lips on me I love you make me yours Percy Jackson please I beg you now I can live without you.

Percy: aww I love you to Annabeth you are already mine and just remember I will never let you go I will even give my life for you no matter what happens I will be there with you do you want more because I do want more I want to kiss your whole body you make me feel so good right now.

Annabeth : yes Percy I want more I feel your body rocking up and down my body harder Percy harder
Please okay he said to me tell me when you want me to stop okay I said alright little bit more and stop we were both sweating and completely naked he got off me and laid next to me we were trying to catch our breaths he said that was the best day of his life we should do that more often I said yes we should and then went to sleep.

The end of flashback :

Annabeth POV: I was getting dressed when their was a knock on my door I said who is it and the person on the other side of the door said its me Percy open please so I jumped off my bed and ran to open the door when open it was Percy with a big smile on his face he told me are you ready I said yes so he came close to me and started kissing me on the lips so I kissed him back suddenly I felt his hand inside my shirt so I turn around and push him on the bed I started to take all my clothes off good I didn't have a bra on when finally I was completely naked it was Percy turn to take his clothes off so he did and started to suck on my neck he put his hands on my boobs I put my hands on his dick he loved it that he even started to call my name oh man I love this boy to death.

Percy POV: today I am making love to Annabeth she look so good that I don't want to stop I want to keep going I want her to feel the passion so I want to make this night perfect maybe I will proposed to her I hope she will say yes to me I want to spend my whole entire life with her she is my everything to me without her I wouldn't be here I thank her for giving me the love that I need.

Please vote & comment I hope lovely people that you will like this fan fiction.

You can follow me on
Twitter.com/ snowwhite1717

Facebook.com/theoretjennifer@yahoo.com