chapter 1

August

I woke up got ready for the first day of school i did my hygiene I put on some red trues and a black shirt with some all black retro 9s ya boy be fly ya heard me. I grabbed my iphone 6 and went downstairs I knew my aunt wasn't home so I hopped straight in the car to go pick up my nigga Trey.
When I got to Trey's house i saw his mom and some lady outside talking I said hi to them and then I seen Trey coming outside with a girl she was pretty as fuck i thought it was his girlfriend but then I had to think that nigga got hoe's he ain't nevaa had a girlfriend , I shook the thought when he said wassup to me I dapped him up and the girl beside him was looking at me .

Kee: Trey's friend is so cute he seen me looking at him i looked at the grown embarrassed when he looked at me.

Trey: aye man this MY COUSIN Kee she just moved our here from Chicago today and she bout to ride with us to school .

August: oh word ? What grade you in ?

Kee: 11th you ?

August: 12th you look a lil young to be in the 11th grade how old are you ?

Kee: 15 I got to skip a grade

They got in the car and drove to school .

Trey: man I got this bad little bih I'm talking to right now she sucked me up one day after class I think its finally that time to settle down man.

I wasn't even paying attention cause I was to busy staring at Kee she so fucking beautiful its hard to stop staring, Trey knocked me out of my thoughts again.

Trey: nigga if you don't stop staring at my cousin . ooooh you must like her huh?

August: man waa you talking bout I was lookin at my reflection in the mirror

Trey: yea ight nigga *chuckles* Kee you hungry you want anything to eat?

Kee: no Trey I'm good

Trey: ight well we almost to school so I'll go up to the office with you to get yo schedule

Kee: ok

August: you don't talk much do you ?

Kee:....

August: *chuckles*

When they stepped in school people thought Kee was Augusts girlfriend so they started staring and mugging her Trey couldn't take Kee to the office to get her schedule so August did.

August: so what made your mom wanna move out here ?

Kee: to many gangs and she wanted to be closer to my aunt.

August: ooh I see so you got a boyfriend or anyone back home you gone be missing ?

Kee: nah I don't have a boyfriend or any friends you can't make friends in Chicago they turn on you real quick

August: well I'm yo new friend

Kee: *smiles* ok friend

After they got Kee's schedule August saw he had all his classes with her .

August: looks like we got first period together come on let's go.

When they walked in Augusts girlfriend Bre was mugging Kee.

Bre: who's this Aug?

August: my friend shawty why ?

August kisses Bre on the lips

Bre: no worries just asking *mugs Kee*

Bre sits in between August and Kee and mugs Kee again.

Kee: keep mugging me and I'm make that lil shit permanent

Bre: girl shut up don't think you hard cause you new to the crew cause I'll fuck yo ass up

Trey: and then imma fuck you up for trying to fuck my lil cousin up man you don't want these problems Bre ya heard me

Bre: *mumbles* whetever

August: *laughs* Bre you need to calm down Im not fucking wit no other girl but you damn

Bre: I'm sorry baby I'm trying not to be so jealous you think I can have some money so I can go to the mall with Tanner after school ?

August: yea man *hands her the money*

Bre: thanks babe

After school August Trey and Kee went to chili's to get something to eat .

August : what you want Kee I'm paying ?

Kee: no I got it I can pay for myself thanks tho *smiles*

August: no I go-

Trey: nah i'm paying .
What y'all need to do is get together nigga you been staring at my cousin all day

Kee: excuse me I gotta go to the restroom *walks off*

August: yo you think she likee bruh?

Trey: why don't you take her out or something find out nigga . but we gone put that on hold boss man want us to do this drop .

August: we can do it after we drop yo cousin off fa sho man.

After they ate they dropped Kee off and made the play they took the money back to bossman and went home.

August: when I got home I went upstairs to see Bre in my bed sleep. Ugh what the fuck this bitch doing here I said out loud and she jumped at my voice.

Bre: what you mean what I'm doing here I been waiting for you to get home baby.

Truth is I don't really love her I know she really using me for my money Im starting to realize that now from that shit she pulled today.

August: man why the fuck are these bags here who's are those?

Bre: *starts crying* my mom she put me out I had no where else to go and I know you keep the spare key under the mat so I came here please let me stay

Damn now I gotta let her stay .

August: yea I guess .

When I got out the shower and got in my bed all I could think about was Kee fine ass that girl so damn sexy she got some plump ass lips I'd love to suck on I thought about her some more then I hopped up and dialed Trey's number .

Ring Ring Ring

Trey: nigga what yo ass want ?

August: shut up pussy I wanted to ask you for Kee number

Trey:*laughs* why you whispering for nigga?

August: man Bre ass here talm bout she need some where to stay her momma put her out so I had to I wasn't gone leave her on the street .

Trey: I'm tryna tell you nigga that hoe only want ya money broski.

August: man fuck allat what's her number man.

After Trey gave me her number I texted her .

To- Mine: what's up ma

From- Unknown: who's this ?

To- Mine: August ma

From- Unknown: oh hey how'd you get my number ?

Mine: yo cousin

August: oh of course lol what's up ?

Mine: nun I just wanted to tell you goodnight that's all.

August: aww your so sweet goodnight Auggie .

Mine: goodnight ma