chapter 2

August POV

Man I been so bottled up lately I ain't been talking , my brother dying is still on my mind all the time I be talking to Trey about it he understand what I'm going through this drug business be stressing a nigga out i don't know when im gonna die if I'm ever gonna do good. I think about killing myself a lot but I can't leave my nieces in this cold world I need to make sure they grow up right I need to make sure they do good in this world. Bre is just stress, all the girl want is my money I don't love her or care bout her, I know she feels the same way I just don't wanna be alone so I keep her around. My aunt is a Doctor so she never home she always at the hospital so I can talk about my feelings I can trust no one only Trey . just wish my brother was here man so he can make everything better everything use to be ok and now its not I can't go back to Nola because it remind me to much of my brother I gotta get rid of this pain I'm not happy at all I always put up a front like I am but I'm really not I need to get this disease out if me I would go see a counselor but them folks don't need to know my business they to quick to judge they think they bettah than the next Peron so fuck them I just need someone here with me right now to take my mind off things its Saturday Imma call up Kee see what she up to .

Ring Ring Ring

Kee: hello?

August: hey wassup

Kee: just finishing up some homework what's wrong auggie?

August: auggie?

Kee: yea you said we was friends so i gave you a nick name auggie *laughs*

August:*laughs* ok i like the nickname thanks ma I was wondering if you wanted to come over and chill I'm bored I was thinking bout ya

Kee: ok auggie I'm on my way bye

End of conversation

Ding Dong

August opens the door to see Kee standing there in some short ass shorts and a t-shirt. All he does is stare at her.

Kee: hello to you to August I would love to come in thanks *laughs*

August: I'm sawrry ma you know its hard to not stare at you dang.

Kee: I know auggie I'm sexy i be starin at myself sometimes too *flips hair*

August: you wild girl *laughs*

Kee: so what we gone do auggie

August: I don't know bae what you wanna do?

Kee: bae?

August: yea that's my nickname for you *smiles*

Kee: ok auggie let's play 2k16 I looooooove basketball.

August: you sure you up for the challenge I mean I'm the best * pops collar*

Kee: *laughs* your funny I'm the best fa sho

August: well see *smiles*

Damn this girl really is taking me away from my negative thoughts and on top of that she beat me with the knicks 7 times I was the bulls like the fuck.

Kee: jumps on August's lap I told you I would win hahahaha you lost you lost I won I won !!!!

August: I got you next time shawty.

They both stare at each other then Kee leans in to kiss him but August pushes her you got to go

Kee: wait why?

August: go now !!!!

Kee: *quickly gets up and leaves*

20 minutes later Bre comes through the door drunk as fuck with a whole bunch of shopping bags

August: what the fuck is all this you spending my money on dumb shit

Bre: umm its my money you gave it to me so I'm gonna spend it

August : you know what take this shit and get out get all yo shit out

Bre: wait wait wait baby I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean it

August: my aunt don't know you staying here anyway you gotta go.

Bre: fine I will but do you forgive me?

August: yes Bre I forgive you

Bre: kiss me then

August kisses Bre

August: now go

Bre leaves with all the bags she came with

August goes upstairs and takes a shower after he gets out he lays in the bed thinking bout Kee and texts her

Mine: I'm sorry

After 20 minutes he got no reply so he went to sleep .