Chapter Fourteen - Disorders?

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT!

(Cass's Point Of View)

I smelled waffles and syrup. I was home? But the smell of waffles had disappeared and replaced by the smell of gasoline. I was staring at the floor of...a car? I looked up and saw my parents, lifeless in their seats. What was going on? They already died. My vision filled with white blotches and I was staring at the white ceiling. The scent of waffles filled my nose. I was home, again? I sat up ad looked around I saw Bronx and Ruby laying on the mattress, and Declan and Saint sleeping on my lap. I picked them up and set them in the crib.

There was some major de ja vu going on. 

After I set the boys in the crib, I felt something liquid-like. I looked down at my hands. They were covered in blood. I turned around and looked in the crib. And a huge red puddle had surrounded Saint and Declan. they both had holes in their chests. Bullet holes. I turned to Ruby and Bronx, and saw blood leaking out from their sides. There were slits in their sides. Stabs. Knifes. The kids were dead. I needed to find my parents. I ran upstairs to where I remembered Elisa, Maria, and Meagan were sleeping. I barged into their room to see them sleeping. I ran up to them. I looked at Meagan's neck and saw slits wrapping around it. Marie had 3 holes in her chest. And Elisa, had a hole in her head.  Gone. I needed to tell the boys. The woman and children are dead! What the f**k is going on! I ran into the recording studio, ignoring its beauty and ran up to the boys. Andy, gone, with a knife in his head. Pete and Joe, gone, their chests shredded. Patrick. I started crying. a knife through his heart. Gone. Everyone who I loved, or loved me, dead. My parents, the guys, the girls, the kids. All dead. I started breathing shakily and screamed with all my voice.

I felt my body jerk upright and I let out a high-pitched gasp, as if I were just surfacing from underwater and trying to breathe in. I started gasping shakily and wheezing. Patrick ran up to me and clasped his hands on my arm and chest. My incontrollable wheezing had calmed down and Patrick pulled me in to his chest. He wrapped one arm around my body on the other on my head. As soon as I calmed down, I pulled away from Patrick's chest and saw everyone was standing around the bed now. And there was on extra face squeezing through Meagan and Elisa. I could see her pink ends and her face came into view. Kelsey. Kelsey outstretched her arms, and I took them without hesitation. She hugged me and we both started crying into each others shoulders. When she let go of me, she looked at my face and a smile spread on her tear-stained face.

"You look so much better than you did from the orphanage, you pretty girl!" she remarked. "It's true." Pete added. He handed me a mirror and I looked at the girl staring back at me. My face was cleaner. Most of my bruises had faded out and my face actually looked decent. The doctor walked into the room and everyone took a seat. The doctor walked up to me and said, "Ah, I see you're awake. Good morning, Cass!" Wait, how long was I here? I picked up my whiteboard and wrote, "How long have I been here?" "Three days." Patrick replied. I erased my board and wrote, "I wanna go home. Now." The doctor nodded. "She is ready to go." I tried to get up, but I felt a sharp pain shoot up my leg. I looked down at it and saw a red-stained bandage around my leg. I took the whiteboard and wrote, "What happened?" pointing to my leg. "A shelf fell on top of you when you passed out, and one of its contents happened to be a razor, that almost cut your leg open." Meagan spoke up. "It should heal in about an hour, given the three days you were here, it healed." the doctor added. He turned away from me and to everyone else. "She's ready."

(Elisa's Point Of View)

Pete stood up and walked over to Cass. He picked her up out of the bed and we all started walking out of the hospital. "Hey! Hold on." the doctor pulled Patrick and I aside. "What's up, Doc? Is something wrong?" Patrick asked. I walked up to him and wrapped my arm around his. He clasped his hand in mine. "I am pretty sure you already know this, but Cass has some specific disorders." he replied. Disorders? What disorders? "Um, actually, no, we did not know about this." Patrick told the doctor. "Oh! Well, anyways. We have presumed to find some traits that have shown symptoms of specific disorders. Of course, we can not confirm that she absolutely has all of these. Further testing must be applied. But we do have a confirmed disorder." We both nodded. "So, what are these disorders that she has?" I asked.

"Cass has Bipolar Disorder. Bipolar Disorder is a mental disorder characterized by periods of elevated mood and periods of depression. Environment factors include long term stress and a history of childhood abuse. Self-harm occurs in 30 to 40 percent of patients with Bipolar Disorder." he said. The cuts on her body. Self-inflicted. "Thank you, doctor. We will be sure to share this information with everyone." We headed out to the car. This girl is so sweet, how could this happen? I feel so bad for Cass. What happened to her?

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I've been super swamped. I hope you liked this really bad, really stupid chapter. So I'm gonna finish my homework so I can keep updating! and thanks so much for all this support, and thank you Kezley (lovelyrebel22) for staying up until 3 am with me last night to talk and fangirl with my while we watched Fall Out Boy rock their iHeartRadio MusicFest 2015 set last night. I couldn't have a better friend than you. Thank you so much! Stay awesome.

- Ru (FallOutAru)