Abducted • Chapter 5

Meek

I locked the car and held out my hand for Nicki to grab. "You ready?" I asked. She nodded, grabbing my hand and taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, let's go."

I opened the door for us and continued holding her hand, walking inside. Once we passed the entrance, you saw the usual shit of a trap house--naked bitches bagging drugs, niggas cleaning and reloading guns, niggas counting money, and then just the regular bum niggas lounging around. As soon as I came into view, it got quiet. I observed the area, making sure everything was in order. I dapped up Deen, Onelly, Tak, Pmon, and Chino. Those were my niggas that've been riding with me since Day 1.

"Wassup Meek?" One of my niggas, Andre, dapped me.

I nodded my head, "Wassup?"

He walked beside me, smiling at Nicki, "Wassup shorty?"

I chuckled as she kept quiet.

He kissed his teeth, walking away. "Whatever, just another stuck up bitch."

I immediately let go of Nicki's hand, grabbing his arm before he got away. I turned him around, gripping my hand on his shoulder. "Yo, you better watch how you talk to her, aye."

He cut his eye at me, shrugging my hand off his shoulder. "She ain't nothing but another one of your bitches."

I chuckled darkly, wrapping my hand around one side of his neck and gripping tightly, as everyone watched. "It don't matter who she is to me. What matters is that she's mine, and anything that belongs to me is gon' be treated with respect. You want someone to disrespect? Cool, get your own bitch. You got it?"

"Ight," he responded.

I gripped his neck even tighter, making him grunt in pain. "I said, do you understand?"

"Yeah, I got you."

"Next time there ain't gon' be no warning," I gritted into his ear, letting him go. I looked up at the quiet room. "That goes for all of you. I don't give a fuck what it is; if it's mine, you treating it with respect. As for her," I pointed at Nicki, "Don't worry 'bout her. Don't talk to her, don't look at her, don't touch her, don't even think about her. We cool?"

"Yes boss," everyone responded in unison.

"Yo," I said, looking over at Nicki. She lifted her head up, "Come on, we goin' upstairs," I grabbed her hand.

She frowned, "For what?"

"What the fuck I told you? Don't ask no questions, let's go."

I grabbed her hand, leading her to the stairs. "Go ahead," I let go of her hand. She looked back at me. "Go! I'm right behind you."

She made her way up the stairs as I followed. I grabbed her hand, leading her to my office, and unlocking the door. "Go in."

She took a seat in one of the chairs, "So, are all of your niggas that rude?"

"Something like that," I mumbled. I headed over to the two black duffle bags lying on the floor. I opened the first one, revealing the numerous stacks of 100 dollar bills. I looked up at Nicki after hearing a gasp, "What's up?"

"Is that your money?"

I laughed slightly, "Yeah, it's mine."

"Like, all yours?"

I nodded my head. I went into my desk, bringing out the money counting machine. "You gon' help me count it?"

"Um, yeah, sure."