Abducted • Chapter 9

Nicki

"Nicki, hurry up man!"

"I'm coming, Meek! Chill!"

I quickly slipped on my black Timberlands and made my way down the stairs, to Meek who was waiting impatiently by the door.

"What's the rush, Meek? We're only going to your trap house."

"Would you just hurry up and get out, 'fore I lock you in this damn house?"

"Remind me to start working on your temper too," I mumbled, walking out off the house.

Meek

"Come count the rest of this money for me," I told Nicki as I sat on the chair behind my desk.

"Meek, I just counted two whole bags," she whined.

"I don't care, come finish this. You only gotta do half."

She rolled her eyes and huffed, standing up. She walked over to my desk and grabbed the money counting machine.

"Since when do you use that?" I questioned her.

"I've been counting your money for almost 4 hours. My brain's tired."

"You're smart, you can handle it."

"Don't speak to me like that, Meek. I'm trying to do you a favour."

"I ain't even do nothing, what you talking about?"

She remained quiet as she continued counting money to herself.

"So you mad at me now?"

I grabbed her by her waist and sat her down on my lap, after not hearing a response from her.

"Meek," she said, stopping and looking at me.

"I ain't doing nothing, just chill."

She sighed and turned back around. I let her finish the stack in her hand, before turning her around to face me. "Meek, what are you doing?"

"Why you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad."

"Why you mad? What I do?"

"I don't like the way you speak to me, Meek, especially now that we're together."

"What you want me to do, treat you like royalty? That's how I talk to everybody."

"Well, I'm not everybody Meek! I'm Nicki, your girlfriend. I don't want you talking to me like you talk to all of your other workers or these people around you. Treat me with some damn respect!"

I kept my cool, but stood up from the chair, walking over to the door.

"Where are you going?" She questioned me.

"We leaving."

"And why is that?" She crossed her arms over her chest as she approached me.

"I ain't puttin' up with your attitude. Let's go."

"So I have an an attitude because I don't want to be spoken to disrespectfully?"

I kept silent as I went around the room locking the money up in different compartments. Once I was done, I walked out of the office.

"Get out," I told Nicki.

"Ans-"

"Get the fuck out or get locked in here. It's your choice."

She grabbed her purse and walked right past me, going straight downstairs. I locked my office door and went downstairs as well. I looked around in search of Nicki.