chapter 6

GraysonsPOV
After school I have football practice and I met up w Ethan on the field. I told him about Olivia and how I think she is falling for me. Ethan just stares at me and says "cool" just don't hurt her I don't like her like that....but she has become my friend and I don't want her to get hurt. I say "cmon bro I'm not as bad as u think I am. I think it could work out w us." " Ok" he says (cautiously).

After warmup and a few plays, we have a water break. the cheerleaders walk bye and call my name I say "hi"and walk away...I wonder if Olivia is a cheerleader I look back but don't see her.

Everyone thinks I'm a "bad boy" and I pick up girls and then dump them, but really I don't. I havnt dated anyone in a long time and I think Olivia could change that. I'm the quarterback for my team and at the end of last season I tore my acl and has to sit out. My friend Ryan took over and helped us get to nationals. Ryan and I used to be best but lately we have grown apart. Ethan is still friends with him and I'm kind of envious of that because I don't really have anyone to talk to anymore and when I try to talk to Ethan he just doesn't.... lets just say....think I take things seriously and sometimes I don't but this year is different.