Happily Ever After! (Garroth)

I have decided not to add the list, since it's practically the same list. But, here is our first alternative ending!
~~~~
Your Point of View:

   After about an hour on horseback, we had finally made it to Phoenix Drop's wall, and Brian opened the gates. We dashed through the entrance, and got off the horses.
   "Guys, you need to rest. I'm running Morgan to her house." Adam ran off, and we looked at each other, panicked.
   "Oh my Irene... you guys are back." Brian sighed with relief.
   "Where's Lord Aphmau?" I asked him.
   "I already told Dante to go get her. He'll be here in..."
   "GUYS!" Lord Aphmau cried, "Oh my... you're back! I was so worried! What... happened?"
   "It's a long story, but Morgan and Adam are back too. She's in worse condition than we are."
   "Then what are we waiting for? Let's catch up!" We all ran to Morgan's house, and Adam was already putting Morgan in her bed.
   "Are we back?" she asked Adam.
   "Yeah."
   "I'm so sorry..."
   "It wasn't your fault. You shouldn't be apologizing. You're so cold..."
   "I am sorry. I hadn't told you about t-the curse..." she coughed furiously, "I'm destined to die in how many minutes..." she trailed off. Adam had tears in his eyes.
   "Hey," Aphmau slowly opened the door. All of us stepped inside, and Adam looked down.
   "Oh my goodness, what a curse then." I whispered. Adam started sobbing, and soon Jessica found her way.
   "Morgan! Adam! All of you are back!" she looked over to Morgan, and gasped. She pulled up the second chair and sat next to Adam.
   "We'll leave you all alone. We'll come back at a later time." I said. Everyone of us walked out, and left the 3 of them in peace.

Third Person View: You don't have to read... if you want to get straight to the point, scroll down to Your Ending!!! This is to... make things a lot more kawaii! :D

   As everyone left Jessica, Adam, and Morgan alone, the 3 of them remained in the quiet room.
   "I'm sorry guys... I didn't think it'd be like this." Morgan's eyes were filled with tears.
   "It's not your fault, and before I leave, I'd like to say thank you. Thanks for accepting us, and letting Adam and I live with you. But, I want to thank you for accepting me, and my powers." Jessica hugged Morgan, and she hugged back.
   "I know how it feels to not be accepted. Just promise me you'll keep using them for good."
   "I will. I'll l-leave you two alone." Jessica walked out, and left Adam and Morgan alone.
   "Adam... what you said at the pond, d-did you mean it?" Morgan asked Adam.
   "Yes, Morgan. While we may have known each other for a short amount of time, the moment I saw your face, your eyes... your smile... I-I..." Adam started to sob.
   "Adam..."
   "I love you!" Morgan froze, and Adam stopped sobbing, "I love you, Morgan. And, I don't want you to die." When Adam looked up, what he saw on Morgan's face was two spots of pink, on her cheeks.
   "I love you too." she whispered.
   "Then, you wouldn't mind if I did this?" Adam stood up, leaned over Morgan, and softly kissed her on the lips. Morgan's eye widened, before she shut them, kissing him back. Unfortunately, it only lasted seconds when Morgan gasped. Her heart was burning!
   "I-It... It hurts!" she cried, "I can't leave you! I love you Adam!" she laid back.
   "Then promise me this," Adam whispered, "That you wouldn't leave me. That you'll stay by my side."
   "I will... goodbye Adam. I love you..." she closed her eyes, as her chest slowly stopped moving up and down.
   "Morgan? Morgan, p-please... no... NO!" Adam yelled. He threw himself onto Morgan, and sobbed his eyes out. "P-P-Please! I need you!" he sobbed, choking on his tears. He took his hand, and held it with Morgan's. Then, he noticed something. Morgan had a... smile on her face. She smiled. "I love you t-too..." he whispered. He bent over Morgan, and lightly kissed her forehead. Adam got up, and looked back at Morgan, before heading towards the door. He was instantly stopped by a shuffle. He turned back quickly, and saw her lips and forehead glow. That was where he... kissed Morgan. Her body was glowing, as gold light crowded over her, with pink dots. Soon, she was lifted from the bed, and her hair turned from the silver blue back to her brown and magenta, and her skin became the sun-kissed tan it was before. Then, she landed on the bed. "Morgan?" Adam walked over to the bed. He pressed his ear against her chest, and felt a heartbeat. She was breathing again! He looked at her face, and her eyes fluttered open. The blue and gray eyes were now her beautiful brown ones.
   "A-Adam..." she smiled. "Adam!" Adam lifted her up, as she wrapped her arms around him, and her legs around him. Adam cried tears of joy, and they released the hug. Morgan's hair was slightly in her face, as Adam took his hand and pulled it behind her ear. They leaned in for one more kiss. 
~~~~
Your Ending:

Your Point of View:

   The village later that night hosted a celebration, for peace, independence, and FINALLY, all the citizens in one, happy place. I watched as everyone danced on the dance-floor, before a finger tapped my shoulder.
   "G-Garroth?" I smiled.
   "Hey (F/N)."
   "Garroth, thank you for saving us, well, for saving me."
   "(F/N)," he sat down next to me, "You know I wouldn't have left you. Remember what I said about protecting you?"
   "Of course I do, Garroth."
   "I said I would never break that promise, and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon. This is a celebration in your honor, and it would be my honor if you danced with me." he blushed.
   "I would love to dance with you, Garroth." he took my hand, and helped me up. We all decided it would be fun to dress fancy for the occasion. My dress flew behind me, as we walked to the dance floor. The song ended, as Morgan looked at us. She motioned for Adam to come up on stage, and they smirked,
   "This next song is a slow dance. Thank you all for being there, and show your love and support as you dance to this next song." Adam and Morgan stepped down, as Morgan whispered to an instrument. I had no idea they could play on their own! The violin started, as Garroth and I waltzed around the floor, alongside all the other couples of the village. Even Levin and Alexis were trying to dance! Garroth's bright blue eyes looked into mine, as they sparkled. His smile was so... lovely, and I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach.
   "(F/N), you are the most beautiful, nicest, and the funniest girl I have ever met. I am so glad I have you in my life. Except, I must confess..." he looked away, his blush becoming even darker.
   "Garroth..."
   "I like you, no, I love you (F/N) (L/N)." he looked at me, his eyes locked on mine like it was meant to be.
   "Garroth... I never knew you felt this way. Your eyes, your strength, your ability to make me feel like the happiest girl... I fell in love the first day I met you."
   "Then, it would be alright if I did this?" we stopped dancing, as he softly lifted up my face with his finger, and kissed me on the lips. His lips were soft, sweet... it was perfect. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around my neck. Tonight was a perfect night, and there was nothing that could stop it. "(F/N) (L/N), would you be my girlfriend?"
   "Does this answer your question?" I kissed him, and he kissed back. Soon, he dove me into a dip.
   "Now, I can call you my Princess." he chuckled. I giggled, as we kissed once more.
~~~~
Had to clarify that my character does not die people! Also, SO KAWAII!