Author's Note:

I-I was literally crying rereading those endings. Not only because they were so cute, but because it signified an ending... to my story. And... it made me feel a bit disappointed in a way in which I cannot describe.
~~~~
But I realize as this story comes to an end, not only have I've grown, but the support, the love... everything has changed. Before My Hero even began, I was at 234 followers. No joke, I wrote down the number. Now... we're almost 100 more than that. Looking back, it's a huge change, and it couldn't have been done without you all being there. When this book started, I did not expect it to be read, to have votes, and to have comments. But my expectations were so low before then! Seeing who I was back then and who I am now... it's amazing. Not only have you guys made this book, but you shaped me into a more interactive, funny, and brighter girl. For the duration of My Hero, I was going through some crappy stuff. I was sick, I almost lost a friend... and you guys totally made me feel better. Some of you are even inspired to make your own stories... because of me. Not a lot of people can say that, and it makes me feel incredibly honored.

~~~~
If I could hug all of you, and meet you, and get to know you, I would do so in a heartbeat. That's how much you mean to me. If I could write you all letters, thanking you, I would! So many of you have supported this book, that I almost feel like I'm disappointing you all, as it is the ending. I also realize that some of you even gave me shout-outs in your books, used Morgan as a character in your stories... each of the moments I read those stories, I felt like I was going to cry of happiness. Seriously, and at times, I actually did. I hope you all know how much your support has kept me going, made me stronger, and made me feel more confident. Without you all, I'd be nothing! As I write this, memories of the nicest comments, the sweetest message, and the greatest support floats by, and it brings a smile on my face.
~~~~
But, there's one more thing I must address before leaving... most of you have supported my decision in making a sequel... I mean, you all loved this book! But, I also want to focus on my Aphmau's Academy book, as I am obsessed with it. Also, a couple of you(actually quite a bit of you) want me to write my very own adventure. Now, I think that's a fantastic idea, as truth be told, I don't own Minecraft, and I definitely can't make my own role-play. But, I want your guys' opinions to be included. I would love to make a sequel, but remember I also have Aphmau's Academy. I am thinking about holding off from making a sequel, and focusing on Aphmau's Academy.
~~~~
Enough of that though. It can be saved for the comments. Again, thank you all so much for supporting me, in this crazy adventure of a book, and thank you for making me smile everyday. I hope I can continue to make you all happy, as you have for me. I hope I repay the debt for the wonderful gift you have given me, hope and happiness, with anything you desire. Because you all deserve it.
~~~~
So, I wouldn't be saying goodbye, as this might just be the beginning. I'll see you guys in another adventure. I love you all so much! <3 ~Morgan