Laxus x oc

Requested by: ILoveRapheaelTMNT

Name: Emily

Has black hair with brown eyes. Wears a black vest with black skinny jeans, her fairy tail mark is on her hand and is yellow (because of Laxus) she is like Levi from Aot when it comes to emotions for others besides with Laxus.

*note: OK, guilty confession time. I haven't watched aot in a long time and I completely forgot how Levi acts like and might screw this up. Ok? Ok. Lol

**warning: much ooc-ness + fluff(?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov
~~~~~~

Today was the day that Emily came back from her special mission. She'd been assigned to go protect on his journey across Magnolia. After 5 months, she's going home.

She quietly pushed the guild door open, prepared for the chaos on the other side. Surprisingly, there was none. In fact, the guild was mostly empty. Emily walked slowly towards the front desk.

"Emily! You're back!" Mira waved from her usual spot behind the counter.

"Hi."

"I see you're as stoic as usual, don't worry, Laxus will be back soon." She said returning to her glass drying.

"When?"

"Hmmm, soon..."

"Hmm. It's too quiet." Emily said taking a seat in front of Mira.

"Yeah, team Natsu is out on a mission. Along with Levy's group and the Thunder Legion is also gone for a mission. So none of the trouble makers are here."

"Who's a trouble maker?" Emily turned around to see the person she'd been missing for the last five months.

"Laxus!" She said spinning around and hugging him.

"Hey Em, it's been a while. How was your mission?" He said hugging back.

"It was good, but it's better now that I'm back here with you." Emily said while flashing him a smile.

"I missed you Em, it's been really boring around here with no one to hang out with." Laxus lifted her up into his arms and carried her away from the counter and to a seat in the back. He sat down and set her on his lap.

"Well, you had Freed and Bickslow and Ever so it couldn't have been that boring." Emily said wrapping her arms around Laxus's neck.

"Hi Emily!!!!" Evergreen said popping up from behind your seat.

"Hi..." She relied getting off of Laxus's lap.

"Awwwww! You don't have to unsnuggle because of me! You should've heard him! The whole time you were gone he was always so whiney!! 'Oh, how I miss Emily!' Or 'I wonder how Emily is doing right now!' It was hilarious!" Evergreen said cracking up.

"Mhm..." Emily said while Laxus grabbed her waist and pulled her back up onto his lap.

"It's true, I missed you very much." He whispered into her hair.

A small blush rose onto Emily's check causing her to turn away from Laxus.

"Well then, I'm just gonna leave you two lovebirds to whatever you wanna do.... bye now!" Evergreen said winking before walking away.

"Soo... what should we do now?" Asked Emily.

"Tell me about your mission went."

"Ok, if you'll tell me about yours."

"Ok"

"So, when I arrived at the castle~"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey guys, the guild is closing so-"

"Shhh, Emily is sleeping." Laxus said stroking her hair.

"Awwww!! That's it, you guys are my new otp!" Mira said pulling out a little black book from her pocket and furiously scribbling in it.

"What should your ship name be? Emus? No... Oh! Emla? Hmm... that one isn't really good either... Oh! Laly!! Ahh! I ship it so much!" She said squealing.

"Hmm...?" Emily slowly blinked her eyes as she adjusted to the light of the guild.

"Oops...."

"Hey Em, go back to sleep. We're just going home. Ok?" Laxus said.

"Ok." She fell back asleep, snuggling into Laxus.

"We're going to go now Mira, see you tomorrow." He got Emily off his lap before lifting her up onto his back, securing her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Bye."

"Sshhhhhiiiiippppppp....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
¡Hola mi amigos! ¿Cómo estás? Yo estoy muy cansada.

That's basically all I learned from Spanish.... lolol just kidding! I have to go back to school tomorrow and I start state testing!!!!! Gahhhh!! *sobs ugly tears* ( I honestly am an ugly crier though D': )

Byezzzzz~t❤