Chapter 24.

-I went up and put my things in the spare room ,it was a lovely room ! It was a non suit ! It had pinky peach walls a balcony a double bed with like 10 pillows on the bed it had a plasma on the wall a walk in ward board and a smile face rug I loved it ! 

Justin:You like it ? 

Edda:Wow. 

Ryan:Nice! 

You :Im speechless ! It's amazing ! 

Justin:I got this room done up for you probably 5 months ago but never told you haha  

You:Awww your so sweet Awww I love you ! 

Justin:Ily2 

-You justin Ryan and Edda went down to eat and then you's all watched tv yous all coddled up together like old times 

Justin :I miss this 

Edda:Yeah me 2 

Ryan:Same here  

You:I guess we all miss the same things 

-You's all got tired  

Ryan:Man it's late can I crash here tonight ill sleep on the sofa in your room justin? 

Edda:Yeah me 2 me and YN will sleep in her room? 

You:Yeah?! 

Justin:Aww but ill miss my baby:( 

You:Tuff! I need time. With my girl !lol 

Justin:Okay find how about this ? -Justin got on his knees and took out a lollipop ring  

Justin:Yn will you marry me ? And by that I mean go to the spring formal with me ? 

You:Hehehe Yes I will ,btw if u ever propose make it special ! 

Justin:Hhahaha ok ok ,so you have your hens night in there and we will have are Time in here ? 

You:Hahaha okay! 

-Justin went to Kiss you but you turned around and said " you can't kiss your bride to be until the day ;) 

Edda:Ryan ? We're not getting married haha 

Ryan:No, 

-Edda and Ryan started making out so justin went into his room and I went to mine I opened the walk in ward broad and went in I walked to the end it was full with designer clothes when I got to the bottom there was a corner and when I turned it was like heaven ! It had everything I girl needed ! 

You:AHHHHH OMGOSH JUSTIN I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Justin:I guess she saw the ward broad ;) 

Edda:GURL IM COMING  

Edda's P.O.V 

I went in the ward broad it was full with clothes OMG they weren't cheap anyway ! And when you turned the corner it was heaven on earth ! Everything us girls need ! 

Your P.O.V 

You:INO ! 

Edda :GURL IM SLEEPING IN HERE TONIGHT FORGET THAT BED ! 

You:HELL YEAH ! 

-It had everything like make up nail polish jewellery bags and everything a girl needs ! There was even a shelf with a radio on it and the latest cd's ! 

Edda:Were going to have a good night ! 

You:Tell me about it!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan