1.

(Riley's POV)
   YAY! The first day of being in high school. Note that sarcasm is my thing. (It'll be in italics) I out my crop top and my skater shirt on. Then I do my makeup. Once I'm done, I throw on my favorite leather jacket and grab a granola bar and head to school.
Then it kinda hit me on why I wore all of this. I wanted to feel wanted this year. Isn't it true that guys check you out before getting to know you? Well if it isn't, then I'm using the wrong plan. But if I'm wrong, I don't want to be right.
   I arrive at school and everybody is looking at me. That's when I realized they weren't looking at me. They were looking at an object behind me. I turned around only to find a boy kind of dressed up like me. Damn he looks good. Oops I'm checking him out. Gotta turn around, GOTTA TURN AROUND. Surprise, surprise. I got caught. All of the sudden we stared deeply into each other's eyes.
(Lucas' POV)
   Once I entered this school I realized a fine looking babe dressed up like me, who was walking right in front of me. Look at those curves. Heart eyes. Then she turned around. I don't understand how we are just staring at each other. But that's until I realized her pretty brown eyes. I couldn't stop staring. It's as if she hypnotized me or something. Suddenly, a girl walked in front of her which stopped me from staring at the babe. This girl dressed up like a nanny, but herself looks hot. When she walks up to me, I realized the fine looking babe is gone. I lost her. Well, at least this hot girl is also cute. The sad thing is that she isn't hypnotizing enough.
(Riley's POV)
   Ugh this new kid is driving me crazy. First he stares at me and then we end up staring at each other. Until, Missy had to ruin it. Wait. I wouldn't care even if she wasn't their to split it. I hurried and ran away to class.
   The bell rang and people were rushing into the classroom, while I was inside watching them struggle. Something caught my eye. You guessed it.
   Mrs.Benarosa entered the classroom in a few minutes and she looked at someone or something behind me. I turned around not only to see him, but trying to understand why he chose the seat behind me. DAYUM he's hot. I snapped myself from checking him out and I just carried on with the lesson.
+
Short chapter sorry :(