5.

(Riley's POV)
After I had a moment with Lucas... WAIT! I HAD A MOMENT WITH LUCAS. Once I snapped myself out of my thoughts, I realized that Lucas was staring at me the whole time. And that's when I started to blush as red as a ripe tomato.
Once that awkward moment ended, Lucas covered me with his jacket. I was stunned in awe. He's just so cuteeeeeee. MHM I CANNOT HELP IT ANYMORE. I looked over to him, snatched his jacket and threw onto the ground, grabbed his face... and kissed him. We stood their on the football field for 10 minutes just so we can taste each other's lips. Why did we stop? Oh it's because we got caught by the principal, Mrs. Schnooks. She took us to her office and surprisingly she wasn't mad at us. She screamed excitedly, "You guys are so cute!!! Are you guys dating?? I saw the whole thing!! ". PLEASE BACK THIS UP A SECOND. She saw the whole thing? Wow okay. Pfft I'm not embarrassed. I whispered to myself,"Do principals fan girl too?" It's stupid of me to whisper to myself since the whole room was quiet.. Mrs. Schnooks replied, "Yes I'm still pretty young to be a principal remember that." She gave us a little wink. I couldn't help deny that Lucas was staring at me the whole time. Now I'm blushing again. That's just perfect. The principal let us off with a warning and told us not to ditch class again...

+
WOW THAT'S A CHAPTER THERE. How did you guys like it? I always wanted to continue writing this chapter, but I just keep on procrastinating. I'll post this for now :) oh and go check out my other book "Maybe in the future"