Tenalp

Chapter 1

Tenalp.

It is a planet furthest from the sun. Further than Pluto. Surprisingly, the living beings on the planet lived peacefully and had enough natural sources for the living beings there. Unlike Earth, this planet only had four countries.

The first country is Remmus. The whole country is always hot and dry. There lived the dragons, strong and fierce. The dragons have thick metal scales that can withstand the heat. Nobody can live in Remmus except the dragons there, because it is too hot that the heat could burn you alive. Although they were fierce and strict, they were loyal and kind to others. They had no ruler, for it could cause war among the dragons. They get fire from the heat, so every now and then, fire would suddenly appear and the dragons would eat it. Yes, my friends, these creatures not only breathe out fire but they eat fire too.

The second country is Retniw. There, all you could ever see is snow and ice. That is the home of snowmen, yeti, and frost giants. These creatures are the only creatures that could withstand the cold as well as making delicious ice-creams and snow cones.

The third country is Mutua, where the weather there is slightly cold. Red, orange, yellow and gold hang on the trees every second of the year. The trees' color would be the color of trees during autumn every day but you would never get tired of looking at it. Mutua is basically the most peaceful and quietest country on Tenalp. There aren't any creatures living there because it belongs to the trees. The trees there are the protectors of the planet. They create invisible force fields and protective barriers around Tenalp. Tenalp is a very beautiful planet and has a lot of treasure buried deep in its ground that are far more valuable and beautiful than Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto, Mercury and even Earth. Because of that, there might be some terrorists planning to invade the planet and steal all their goods.

Last, but not least, Creasia. This beautiful country is filled with trees and greenery. Unlike the other countries in Tenalp, Creasia has its own king and queen along with its people. Creasia is the country that has the most creatures and are always up and about. They're ruled by King Leon along with his beautiful wife, Queen Lisa. The two of them and their son, Leo, are lions. There are two types of Creasians in Creasia. One is the Essects. These creatures are similar to animals on Earth. The difference between Essects and animals on Earth is that Essects can talk and animals can't. The second type of Creasian are the Creash. Creashes are similar to Essects, the only difference is that Creashes are colorful and each of them had a special ability. For example, a green horse that has the ability to fly, a blue cheetah that can turn invisible at will, and a yellow owl that spits out fertilizer for the trees in the forest. They all live in harmony, though they do get into minor fights.

In the Place of Creasia, lies Yknip, the heart of Tenalp. It's the source of the whole planet's power. It is a pink ball that has hair-like gel sticking out of it. It is guarded by a strong force field, ice, indistinguishable fire, and an electric fence in case anybody decides to steal it.

In the royal palace of Creasia, there is a huge room full of magic potions, powders and books. A gruffly old bear lives in that very room and makes magic potions for the citizens of Creasia. One of the most useful magic that is used in Creasia is the healing potion. Creasians often go to the palace to get the potion because they usually get injured during their search for food in the forest.

In the centre of Creasia, is the Transport Tree. It can teleport anyone anywhere in the universe. It has a wooden door in the middle of the tree and by the side of the door, is a small keypad to type in the name of the place the user wants to go to.

Unfortunately, this powerful tree isn't for everyone to use. Only Creasians with licenses can teleport using the Transport Tree. Not all Creasians can easily get a license. So, to avoid unnecessary teleportation, King Leon assigned a highly trusted Creash to guard the Transport Tree.

His name was Trane, an elephant with the power to make earthquakes just with stomp on the ground. He basically lives with the Transport Tree because he almost never leaves its side except for during lunch and dinner. He doesn't bother having breakfast because he always eats a lot during lunch and dinner. He doesn't sleep but takes short naps whenever the area is deserted.

Tenalp was a peaceful planet when a certain cub decided to have a little fun.

-----

If you didn't notice, Tenalp is basically "planet" spelled backwards. So is "Retniw", "Remmus", and "Mutua". 

For someone who prefers unique names over common ones, I'm terrible at naming.

*turns into YouTuber mode*

Leave this chapter a vote if you liked it and put this story in your library for future updates.

See you soon. Bye.