I Knew You Were Trouble

Chapter 2

It was a sunny afternoon when Trane decided to take a break. "I think I'll go grab some lunch." Trane decided before stretching a bit after sitting in the same position for too long. The moment Trane was out of sight, kids started gathering around the tree.

"What does this button do?" a tiny bunny asked, laying its tiny paw on the keypad.

"Don't touch it! Trane will kill us if he ever finds out!" a giraffe named Gina exclaimed.

"Relax, that big elephant won't be back in an hour or two," said a bear cub, leaning on the door of the Transport Tree.

"I said don't touch it!" Gina shrieked.

"Why are you here if you're just here to tell people to not touch the tree?" the bear asked.

"My brother wanted to see the tree." Gina huffed, pointing accusingly to a smaller version of herself on her right. Everybody turned to Gina's brother.

"Hi."

"Aww come on-"the bear cub said but got cut off.

"My fellow citizens of Creasia," a young but strong and manly voice said from above the clouds.

Or so they thought.

"Ugh, it's just Prince Leo again." Gina said, rolling her eyes.

"I know that all of you are curious about the Transport Tree, even if some of you deny it." said Leo, eying the giraffe, standing on one of the strong branches of the Transport Tree. Gina glared in return. "I can demonstrate on how to use it." said Leo, turning to the crowd, breaking the staring- or should I say, glaring contest between him and Gina. Gina scoffed. "We all know that none of us can use the Transport Tree, even you Leo. No child can use the Transport Tree. Even the adults can't use it unless they have a license." she said.

"It's Prince Leo," said Leo, gritting his teeth, annoyed by the fact that some Essect giraffe still does not know how to address a prince properly. "And even if I am still a cub, I can use it, for I am the Prince of Creasia, giraffe."

"My name is Gina," Gina said angrily. "And just because you're the prince, doesn't mean that you can use it."

"Yes, I can," Leo said angrily, jumping down from the tree, landing right in front of the door. "And I'll prove it to you." he said, typing a random word into the keypad.

E.

"Prince Leo, don't!"

A.

"You don't know what you're doing!"

R.

"You're going to get hurt!"

T.

"Trane will be back soon, stop!"

H.

"Your Majesty, please!"

Enter.

A bright light shone behind the door. Leo opened the door, and jumped.

----------

It was 10p.m. on a Thursday in Twinkle Town on a chilly spring night. All of the kids in the neighbourhood were in bed by now. Except five particular children:

Tom Yam.

Ai Sanders.

Suchee Kadeer.

Simon Maldive.

Piemon Maldive.

These five children had a lot on their minds and just couldn't go to sleep without sorting it out. Just then, a shooting star fell from the sky. The five of them closed their eyes and each made a wish. 'I wish-