The life of M.

This story is about a girl named michelle. She is 18 years old and has long brown hair with caramel highlights. She comes from England and has a pet dog: Brunch. He is a puppy golden labrador.

Michelle's POV

I was walking down the pavement that lead to the beach. I had my blue flipflops on and my matching swimming costume. I was walking down the steps when i bumped into this guy.

"Hey! Watch whe-"

He stopped in the middle of his sentence to stare for a little while. 

"i'm Finn" he said

By the end of the day we had talked for quite a log time. I leart that he was a writer and that his books were quite famous. He was cute, but arrogant and selfish.

By now, you are probably wondering what I do in my spare time:I like to draw. I am an artist and I was here to work for an internship with a gallery owner. I was here for work. 

The next day when I went to the beach he was there... He brought me cofee, and presents... I didn't want him to! How was I ever going to finish my art project!

Fin's POV

So I liked this girl i had just met. Sue me! It was like love at first sight. I started writing a book about it and it soon became very well known. And guess what! I just sold the film rights! And Anne hathaway is gonna play michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!