Jack? Harry?

Clara's POV:

I was walking to the beach to meet Finn, when I saw Harry come along. You see, he was my old boyfriend from college and he dumped me. But I still have--I mean: had a huge crush on him. He was the cutest guy ever. Her was innocent and kind... Finn ran over to me and kissed me, until he saw the guy... I leaned back and went to talk to Harry.

"Hey..." My fingers were fidling with my hair. I couldn't help but flirt with him. I sighed.

Ariane's POV:

"Just go up to him!( I was encouraging her to go and tell him, they were perfect for eachother) Just try and kiss him, you'll know if he's the one for you..."

I didn't think she'd actually go ahead and do so. SHe ran as fast as she could towards Finnn and gave him a passionate kiss. I could see Clara's face as she stood there confused, then her face lit up.

Clara's POV:

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! I get it now! Well, this was only good news to me. I soon found out that HArry was single, and still missed me. We talked and I felt much more comfortablel because I knew michelle wasn't mad at me anymore (we cleared things up) and that I was with the right guy...

Ariane's POV

Who was that guy walking up to FInn??? He seemed so identical to him, yet he had a different posture. He stopped on his way and looked at me. He walked up to the bench and said in the most hansome way ever:

"Hello! Would you happen to know where I kind find an ice-cream store? I am going to meet my brother, Finn... Do you know him? You smiled when I said his name. Anyways, I was wonderinig wheter you would like to join?" 

"Yeah! Sure. If you walk just down the beeach you will be able to fiind one with great flavors!"

We waked over to where Finn was, but he was gone. Great! I mean... well... I meant GREAT! I get to go with the cutest boy ever to the ice-cream store! I looked to the side, I could see the faint sihouette of a boy Finn's height and a gairl, with michelle's hair. they had walked into the sunset together.