Kiss of life.

Finn's POV

Clara was standing in front of me... her hair swept in the wind and it shined under the sun. I was being hipnotized by her gorgeous gaze. I looked at Michelle in the water.

"Oh, my goodness!"

"I'm alri-- Clara! What are you doing here? I thought we'd meet up in 2 days!" shouted michelle, slowly spitting out water.

"I just came early and good thing too. You could have died! And on the plus side, I got to meet this really cute boy here..."

SHe saw the look on my face, a happy one. Michelle's though, was not terrific.

"Oh! You guys know each other! Are you....together!"

I quickly shouted: "Noooooooo!!!! SHe has made it clear that she doesn't like me!"

Michelle's POV

Well maybe if Clara hadn't ruined everything, I would be with him! WHy did she have to come????

"Good. So he's free for me to date?" She had that innocent look in her eyes. SHe laughed. 

AS IF IT WAS A JOKE. I KNEW HER COMING A FEW DAYS TOO EARLY WOULD MESS THINGS UP!

Clara's POV

When we returned to the apartment I told michelle all about how I knew he and I were meant to be together! We had a great time at the cliffs, climbing, and then we had icecream. All though we exchanged in the middle. We had great fun.

Michelle's POV

When we returned to the apartment she HAD to tell me ALL about how they were"meant to be together"

"We had a great time at the cliffs, climbing, and then ...."

My fists clenched. I hate her sometimes. SHe just had to rub it in!!!!!