The strange beginning.

The day started off as a normal boring day in Baltimore Maryland. Three sisters are at Baltimore Ravens high school. The oldest rose is a senior. The middle child Brianna and the youngest by a month are juniors. The three sisters are very close. Rose had moved out of the family home on her eighteenth birthday. Brianna and Hayley stayed with Rose often.
The three sisters walked into the school Rose went to her locker on the west side of the school. Brianna and Hayley continued to the cafeteria. Two guys walked past them Christian one of the schools bad boys and a new student.
Hayley looked at the new student she was intrigued by the air of mystery that he carried around himself. His piercing blue eyes seemed to be staring into her soul as if he new her. His ice blue eyes gave her chills the longer she looked into them, but she couldn't look away almost as if an invisible force was keeping her own ocean blue eyes locked on his.
Brianna was talking to Hayley not noticing the intense almost passionate moment between her sister and the mysterious stranger. As Hayley gazed into this strangers eyes she felt a mixture of fear and excitement as well as passion and a deep need to know who this beautiful man in front of her is.
The Bell rang and their gazes broke from the intense look this young beautiful man was giving Hayley. Everyone went their separate ways to their classes.

Across the school Rose gathered her books in her black messenger bag. She closes her locker and standing next to it is the oldest of the schools mysterious bad boys. "What do you want Nathan?" Rose asks moving her dark brown fringe out if her eyes.
"I have a gift for you." Nathan answers
"And what makes you think I want it?" Rose inquiries.
"Because you are a curious little kitten." Nathan answers while biting his lip ring and playing with it slightly.
"Alright hand it over then." Rose says holding out her hand.
"First close your eyes." Nathan tells her.
Rose rolls her eyes and closes them anyway. Nathan digs in the pocket of his leather jacket for a moment and places a small object in Rose's hand and quickly walks away.
Rose opens her eyes and looks down in her hand and sees a black stone with dark blue clouds swirling around it. Rose puts the stone in her bag and heads of to her history class.
Nathan heads out the front doors of the school heading towards jinx and Jake. They stand under the weeping willow in the front of the school. Moments later Christian joins them.
Hayley walks into her math class and takes her usual seat in the back. The late bell rings and class begins. Moments later the mysterious stranger walks in. The teacher introduces him as Vince.
Vince walks to the back of the room and sits in the empty seat next to Hayley. She glances at him with curiosity and the need to see what he is hiding behind those beautiful ice cold eyes. She felt like she's needed to know everything she could about Vince. It almost scares her to the very core of her soul because at the same time she felt protective and whole around this stranger.
As Hayley went back to her work Vince continued to gaze upon the beauty next to him. He felt the need to protect her from the dangers that might be out there in the world. He wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms and relax and watch movies with her on his couch during a thunderstorm.
As all these thoughts kept running through his mind the bell for the next class rang.

$$$$$
Later in the day the bell for lunch rings. Rose Hayley and Brianna head towards the main office to sign out. Rose signed all three of them out for the day. As the girls were leaving Hayley ran into Vince.
"I'm...... sorry....." Vince says slowly gazing lovingly into the eyes of Hayley.
"No it's alright." Hayley says softly looking into those ice blue eyes that she has been seeing all day.
"I'm Vince I'm in most of your classes." He says in a soft tone his deep voice like a soothing song in Hayley's ears.
"I'm Hayley it's nice to meet you." She replies with a small smile on her face and a voice that sounds like angels in Vince's ears.
"Hayley come on we have to meet dad!" Brianna calls from the other end of the hall. Hayley tears her gaze away from Vince and walks towards her sister. Vince stares after her feeling that something is about to change but he can't tell if it is for the better or the worse.