Bus Stop

Preston POV: "I HATE SEEING HER LIKE THAT DRUNK AND ANGRY THIS EARLY." Was the one thing that I kept saying in my head as I walked to the bus stop to see a wonderful girl ."Hey,I'm Preston and you are?""Kayla I'm Kayla"she looked so cute in her pants and red shirt."So,Kayla are you in 8th grade?" I asked her.Only hoping she was indeed in 8th grade."Yes I am!" she said in a soft tone of voice "Here comes the bus, after u my lady"

 Kayla POV: "Oh my god! Look at hottie with a body walking down the street he is perfect I wish i could have a chance he probably wants a "Perfect" toothpic"I thought to myself .The only thin I can go out with is ... little petty royal Douche bags after all I hate my ex with all my heart. Oh snap here comes sexy."Hi I'm Preston and u are?"He said in his deep sexy voice "Kayla I'm Kayla" I said . He looks so good in a uniform i can stare at him forever."What grade are you in ?" He asked me. Well he has on the same shirt and he is tall so he might be in 8th like me."8th grade how could u tell?" I asked . I know it was dumb but his voice is perfect.Oh my i just wanna k-"here comes the bus" he said with his sexy voice . Dang and he got a booty im in for a full year crush here." After you my lady" he said politely. I think he thinks I have a sun burn since i blush when i see him or if he is near me.Oh my gosh, SUNSHINE Crap she is gettin a ride i cant even gossip to anyone now.