The Big Move

Austin's POV:''Oh I cant Wait until Tomorrow, I am going from Private school to public school" Austin's Status said with a Smiley Face Emoji.The young but reckless teen was happy but also was sad.He was moving away from Tennessee and to Florida.Leaving everything just because of one fight at school.That evening he made it to Florida he saw his house for the first time it was 1/2 (half) the size of the one in Tennessee.His Mother looked at him with a worried look.''Do you like it?'' She said cautiously.Austin looked into her eyes and walked away,Leaving his mother in tears.The Moving truck came with the last of there belongings.Austin rushed to the back of the truck and opened it looking cautiously for the picture of the WHOLE family together before the accident.

             "Sweetie can u pass the salt?Thanks honey"Austin's Mother s.aid in a calm voice"so sweetie can I ask why u don't like it here?"Austin Stuffed his mouth shut then swallowed."Mmmmm These Mash patios go great with the steak. Whats.Whats your secret recipe"Austin said quickly."Thanks its bel-" Before she could finish Austin ran upstairs to toward his room."Ugghh!"She yelled "He just needs time "She thought."Goodnight go to bed i don't wanna see you out that room!YOU UNDERSTAND"She yelled."WHATEVER!!!!"He replied.He was tired any way so he just went to sleep on his bean bag watching Netflix.