Title your Story Part

Alvin pov

It happened so suddenly there was a car wreck than we were separated.they said it was a foster program so that we'll still be healthy when Dave wakes up.but from the way he never even twitched we all knew that wouldn't be happening in a while.

...............

           It's been 4 years now
Nothing's changed with David but a lot has changed with us.me and Brit we're lucky enough to become next door neighbors the others not so lucky.last I heard Simon's foster family had moved to Ohio 2 years ago.theodore had moved to Kansas after they fostered him.
The other two girls had been orphaned(again)after their foster family was killed in a terroist attack while at the mall.
They had all lost contact years ago.

Brit had started noticing how I started to get  get slow and uncaring.she saw how I was always depressed and flinched a lot.eventually the nosy person she was she stayed by the window watching me all night without me knowing.she saw how  my foster family truly felt about me.how they only did it for the extra money and how I should be thankful for the cage I had. Later the next day she told me what She'd seen and we made plans to run away.
A week later we ran into  the most feared gang in all of Chicago "the Bloody Rascals"had  heard the our story and had taken the us under their wings to teach them the way of the streets and how to be a true " Bloody Rascal".We were soon given the name's "red" and "purple".

And so a new adventure began....