Birthdays Should Be Celebrated

I was feeding Neal some of my toast when I heard my mom groan loudly.
"No David!" She shouted loudly and I frowned.

"Come on snow I bet you Emma agrees with me!" He shouted catching my attention completely.
"Alright fine go ahead and ask but it still will not change my mind !" She shouted and my dad walked into the kitchen area followed by my sullen looking mother.

"Emma your mother's birthday is next Monday and she doesn't want to celebrate it!" He told me incredulously. I looked between the two wondering what they wanted me to say so I just blurted.
"Um birthdays should be celebrated." My dad grinned and my mom shook her head.

"Look Emma I just don't want a birthday party or anything okay so please tell your stubborn father I said no!" She yelled stomping away.
"Mom's says -"
"Emma I heard!" He told me with a grin and I laughed setting my now one year old brother on the ground.

"Mommy no arty?" He asked me and I grinned mischievously.
"Oh no Neal mommy may not be getting a party but she never said anything about a birthday ball." I told him and he grinned as did my dad.

To Be Continued...
Hey guys here's the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote and comment! I really appreciate all of your guys opinions and comments!!