Best Birthday Ever

Snow's POV:
This Birthday was just wonderful. In fact it was the first good Birthday I've had since my mother's death.

Well charming placed me in the chair and started handing me gifts.
Red got me a beautiful red and blue scarf
Granny made me a beautiful light blue sweater
Ella and Thomas gave me a glass dove and a crayon drawing from Alex of scribbles.
Bell got me a book about birds
Aurora and Phillip got me a new jacket
Charming got me a snow white storybook.

The note said
You made me watch the Disney Snow White with Neal now you get to read it to him
Enjoy my love
Love your charming

I smirked at him then grinned as Neal handed me a gift from him and Henry.
"Aw thanks you two!" I gushed it was a pair of white high tops that had been decorated by Neal and Henry. I wrapped them both in a hug and thanked them repeatedly.

Well everyone had gotten me such amazing gifts, and I thought we were done when Red handed me a crinkled manila envelope. Curiously I begin to open it. Slowly I pulled out a clean fresh piece of paper.
It read :
Dear mom,
Now I know you were probably jealous of what I gave dad for his birthday. But please don't be there's one for you too. I was just saving it for your birthday. So even thou it's super corny I hope you like it anyways
And you've already heard the sob story about how I wrote you a letter when I was little.
So I hope you enjoy
Love Emma

I looked up at my daughter who smiled at me from a distance.
I smiled back wishing she was closer. I then dug into the envelope and pulled out a pink piece of construction paper.
Written in blue crayon it read:

Deer mommy
Why did you nawt want me? Was I a bad babee? Did I cry lots. If I did I'm sorry. I luv you anyways. How come you did nawt put me in hospetul ?
Did you hav no muney ?

You my mommy and I always luv you even if you do nawt want me. I wish I culd meet you. Do we look alike? How cume I hav yellow hairs?

I rewlly wish I new whut you look like? Nobudy luvs me my fake daddy said so. Do you luv me? I rewlly wish you did.
But its okay if you down't cuz I luv you.

Luv EmMa sWAn

p.S if you ever read this plese come save me my life sucks

I was crying, okay blubbering after I finished little Emma's letter but when I looked up she was nowhere to be found.
"David where's Emma?" I asked and he looked around before he looked panicked.
"I don't know!" He shouted fearfully
To Be Continued...
vote, comment and tell me what you think. Your guy's comments really mean a lot to me.