Invitations and sticky situations

Thursday:
I slowly crept down the stairs it was like five in the freaking morning! I was exhausted ,but it was the only way to get to Granny's without my mom asking if I was feeling better then making me take my temperature to make sure.

Slowly and quietly I crept past Neal's crib. Only to trip over one of his stupid toy cars and fall and hit my face on the ground. I held back a curse, so I didn't wake my mom or Neal. I heard shuffling so I quickly hid behind Neal's crib.

"Hello?" My mom called sleepily. She was rubbing her eyes, and yawning when she knelt down where I had fallen a touched the ground. I thought for sure she was gonna spot me ,but instead she picked up the car I had tripped on and put it in his toy box.

"Someone could trip on that." She murmured and I had to resist the urge to say you don't say.
"Hmmm I should probably go check on Emma." She whispered running a hand through her hair.

Swiftly I picked up a squeaky toy and threw it at my dad making him wake up abruptly.
"Huh...what's go-in on?" He looked around wildly and my mom rushed over to him.
"Sorry charming I was just checking, thought I heard something." She whispered and he nodded falling back to his pillow.

My mom looked towards the loft tiredly.
"I'll check her later." She mumbled slumping onto my dad's chest.

I grinned before slowly walking towards the door.
"Emmy!!" Neal yelled and this time I cursed under my breath.
Swiftly I scooped him into my arms threw open the door and raced out.
"Okay baby bro you gotta keep quiet okay, let's go play at the park." I negotiated and he clapped his hands merrily.

~~~~~~~~~7:39a.m.~~~~~~~~~~~
I was asleep in my bug while Neal played in the back seat.
"Emmy! Me hungry!" He declared loudly and I groaned, taking him had been a bad idea.

"Dude I've been up with you since 5:00, please let me sleep." I groaned and he opened my eyelid and stared into my eyes.
"Hungry Emmy!!!" He whimpered and I sighed getting up.
"Alright fine we'll go get some pancakes at Granny's." I relented and he cheered merrily. So I picked up the one year old and headed towards Granny's.

I was falling asleep, in fact the only thing keeping me up was my hand.
"Emma good you're just in time to help us make invitations!!" Ella exclaimed. Instantly I perked up and smiled at Ella and Bell who both looked excided.

"What ideas do you got?" I asked and they both grinned.
"Well it's a bright white card with words written in Golden letters and its got little Golden lines going all around. " Bell told me and I nodded while Neal smeared syrup all over his face,hair and PJs

I winced
"Neal, really ugh!" I yelled and he just grinned offering me a soggy piece of pancake. Red laughed and walked up to us
"How about you take Neal upstairs to room 305 and get him washed up and changed."
She offered and I nodded thanking her and picking Neal up and holding him an arms distance away.

To be Continued.....
Please vote and comment! I really appreciate all of your guys opinions and comments!!