A/N 2

Hiiiiiiiiiii! I understand if you're mad, but i might be a long time until I update next. See, pretty much all of my stories are pre-typed. Before I got wattpad, I typed all of my stories on Microsoft Word. I had TONS of ideas and I did most over the summer and I had plenty of motivation. These FNAF stories took a long time to make. I wanted to type more, but I lack the time and true motivation. Plus, you get to a point where you're like "oh shit. What should happen next? There isn't that much more to add except for romantic cute stuff such as kissing, cuddling, hugging, etc. There really isn't that much to do..." I will try my hardest though. Please, check out my other stories! I worked hard on those too. Even if you don't like Markiplier or know who he is, you could just read the stories for the romance content. Honestly, I am so, so, SO happy when I see all the views on my stories. I was afraid NOBODY would read them or like them. I'm so glad that this many people have just READ them. I didn't want a ton of votes and whatever, I just wanted people to read these stories. I greatly appreciate when people vote for my stories, I mean, it makes me happy to think my stories were worthy enough for a vote. I'm just so much more happy seeing people have read these. Anyways, I will try my hardest to update. I'll type it on Microsoft Word and then copy and paste it on here. But you know, writers block and lack of motivation. There are some days where I can sit down with my computer and just type stories for hours. Then there are some days where I have great ideas and I want to type them, but I'm so lazy that when I start, I stop. Anyways, I'm very sorry. I hope you have a great day. Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeee!