Chapter 6 : Window Troubles

Late At Night , Greg Hears His Window Squeaking For 15 Mins . After That He Hears It Break .

Greg , " What the heck is going on up there "

Greg Silently Walks Up The Stairs , Goes Into The Room With All That Broken Glass & See's Kidd ! Right There !

Kidd , " Wassup Mr. Greg , I Gotta Talk To About Some "
Greg , " Come On In "

In The House & Kidd Sits Down With His Feet On The Table .

Kidd , " Ok , Mr.Greg . I guess you have noticed that me & franks been sleepin with your wife for the past 3 months ? "
Greg , " I knew it was one of y'all but both of y'all "?

Kidd , " Yup . Both . its actually funny cause we have a schedule ."
Greg , " What ? How did all this start "
Kidd , " It was the day when your chalk was turned yellow . remember that day when you through it at me ? & I went to ISS & frankie tried to defend me & you sent him to ISS to ? Yeah we had a plan .. we would nail your wife until you gave us a passing grade . but you had to find out . I know you want her back but I can get her back with you Gregory . But here's the catch .. I have to be passing your class with a B+ average . or a A- minus before next month alright ?"
Greg , " this is. Soooo stupid . no forget you , you can nail her all you want . I don't want her no more . Good day to you sir ! ( kicking him out )
Kidd , " but I can help "

Greg Shuts The Door In Kidd Face & Go's Back To Sleeping .