dan loves fil

Dan loves Phil, but Phil does not love Dan. Dan is sad. Dan crafts in a corner while wearing all black. Dan starts eating Maltesers, and gives up being a vegan. Dan then has the secks with a life size Delia Smith doll. Dan crafts a lot. Dan lies face down on floor naked. Dan has existential crisis, and crafts more. Dan goes potty and stares at Niall. Niall smiles. Dan smiles back, but then Dan remembers fillip. Dan then runs up and down hallway naked. Dan feels free; he feels American. Dan grabs American Flag and shouts "THE FREEDOM." Phil looks at Dan and laughs. Phil laughs so hard that he breaks couch again. Dan falls of the chair and laughs. Phil has secks with life size Dil. Dan screams at Phil because Dil is son not toy. Phil crafts and says sorry. Dan makes out with Phil. Phillip likes it, and so does Jimmy. Nick Jonas walks in house and asks buddy if he is in London. Dan crafts saying no he in Japan. Fil makes out with Nick. Dan hate Phil now. Dan goes in corner and crafts more. Daniel is sad. Dan buys a shiba inu. Dan loves dog. daniel names dog the f***ing sun from the Teletubbies. Phil's nipples scream and his shoulders lactate. Nick literally screams, and literally leaves house. Daniel and Phillip literally have no friends now. "I literally hate everything about my self," din cries. Dil now dancing to Welcome to the Black Parade, and does the Miranda. Daniel throws Phil's buffy toys onto the chair, and drinks milk, and eats cherry. Fil punches Dan in the face. Dan dies. Satan tells Phil it's not time yet so Dan cumes to life, literally. "Today's draw Phil naked is dead," Tyler Oakley cries, and then shocks Phil on full blast. Dan screams because he saw Slender. Dan and Phil go in the tardis and go to the year 2022. Phil and Dan are getting married. Phil crafts because Phil thought he do not love Dan. Dan told Phil that he should love Dan or else Satan will shot him. Phil loves Dan now. Now it's 2079, and Ricky Blitz is dead. The end.