I'm a good girl... at being BAD 2

Jace POV

We saw Raven walk out of the room and remind us that dinner was ready, like as if nothing has happen.

"I think I just fallen in love" said Sath, out of the blue "I always love a girl in uniform"

My mind is still a little blank, from what just happen.

"So Raven go to some military while she stay with her Dad?"I said, feeling like it was more of a fact then a question.

"Yeah, I think so" said Vinc "but it don't make sense. Your sister, she so shy and weak there no way she last in a military school"

"Unless she been playing with us all this time" Ran cut in.

"What do you mean?" said Nick.

"It mean that Raven has been pretending to be all shy and weak, when actually she some kick ass chic" said Ryan, expanding Ran statement.

There was a moment of silence.

"Boys come eat your dinner!" Mum shouted from downstair, and she sound piss.

All of us jump up and make our way down.

There was so many question in my head, I feel like my head about to explode.

Raven was sitting at the dinner table eating, with a book in her hand like always.

"Where your diver?" Vinc ask.

"You mean Duchess? He left right after I came down" Raven said without looking from her book.

Mum walk in with our foods "Since you guy came down late the food was cold" Mum said "so I warm them up for you" she put the food on the table and walk out, probable to go and watch TV with Dad.

We sit down and start to eat in silence.

"So where Leo?" Raven ask.

"At a sleep over" I said simply.

Silence.

Mum walk in with the popcorn bowl empty "Well isn't it quiet"

"There nothing to say" Raven said "Um... Mum?"

"Yes?"

"My friends are coming over tomorrow, is that okay with you?"

"Yeah that find but me and Scott going to be out all day, so don't make too much mess"

"Yeah okay" Raven said, giving Mum a sweet smile.

Mum walk out the room look happy with herself. I was shock.

"You are so cunning" Vinc said, pushing his plate away from himself.

Raven shrug her shoulder "At least I'm not a man whore" she said and left the table.

I look at Vinc " What the Hell was that for?" I ask him "She didn't even do anything"

"What wrong with you? You never care before" Vinc said back at me "Sorry. There just so many question."

"Trust me you not alone" said Nick.

"Same" said Ran and Ryan together.

"Chill guys, we find out soon enough. I mean they coming to see Raven tomorrow right? We can ask our question then" Sath said.

Tomorrow then. We will get our answer.

The Next Day

The boys decided to stay over last night because they didn't wanted ti miss out on anything. We been up since five o-clock this morning and it now nine in the morning, Raven haven't even come down and Mum left like an hour ago.