Chapter ~1~ Dean Jackson

My name is Denna Jackson. Im 18 years old, fresh out of highschool.
I'm starting my first job with the CDA. The system agreed for me to pick this choice so I did so.
I've never hurt anyone.
I've never seen people like this in person. It's weird to see people act out of line and attack others.

Today was my first investigation with who the head man calls "Dogs."
Their just a couple of guys, Navis stood with me as the jumped out of the back of the truck.
The three guys came over to us.
"Well, who is this pretty?" One said, he had blonde hair.
"Dean this is Carson, Samuel and Dash," Navis said they all nodded.
"Guys this is Dean Jackson,"
They all looled at one another.
"Jackson? Aren't you that chick who got the 100% on the Sivel System Exam?" Asked Samuel, I nodded, I didn't know so many people knew about that.
"Don't talk much do you? Maybe you and Smokes over here will be friends," Carson said nudging Dash. He put out his smoke.
They officers took the half dying lady to the ER. There was no one who'd speak, they all ran.
There was only a small piece of a neckless. Part of a amulet, I placed it in my pocket and followed Navis to her car.
We began driving back to the station. "So what did you think of Dash?" She asked me as we walked in the elevator. "Eh...He's okay," I said before looking up at the passing floors. The hole elevator was glass, we saw every lobby.
"Oh come on, you think he was at least cute right?" She nudged me, my face turned pink.
"Its only my first night, and I don't knkw maybe,"
We both laughed walking into the office. We'd beem friends sense 3rd grade.
"Well finally, where did you guys go? Get your nails done?" Carson joked, Sam laughed. "Haha funny Carson," Navis said sitting down, this wasn't gonna be that bad.
I sat beside her and we all talked. This was gonna be the best job ever.