Chapter ~2~The FriendShip

I spun in my chair waiting for the guys. They'd told me to wait here for them. They said they'd gone to bring coffee.
I slid off my flats and spun around a few more times. I stopped facing my back to the door. I starred out the huge window. Cars passed by as we were on the 13 floor.
"The view is perfect" I said leaning slightly forwards.
"Yep," Dash said frighting me, I jumpes out of the chair. "Oh, I didn't here you guys come in- where are the others?"
He gave me a cup and pulled a chair over. "They left to go find Brandon James," I froze,
"I thought that was a story?"
Dash nodded,
"Brandon James is realer than chicken pokes, I've seen the ugly bastart before."
I sat there, we looked at each other. I didn't know what to say. His eyes met my own. I felt werid, I looked back to the window.
He gave me a strange look and looled out the window too. He sat backwards on his chair leaning toward me.
"Whats wrong?" He asked, my face was likely red as blood. "Eh..Nothing,"
He came closer which made my heart beat out of my damn chest.
"Oh, really"
I sat unsure now.
"I...Im okay,"
He leaned even closer, he sat on his chair the way I was. Still in my face.
"What do you think of me?"
"Think of you? I think you fine why?" My voice slightly shook.
"Are you scared?"
"Should I?"
He smirked and leaned away.
"My psycho pass is 360, your only 29,"
"360? How are you alive?"
"I'm a 'Dog' compared to Ashman, So what do you really think of me,"
He leaned closet again.
"Your something, your crazy probably," I stood up and looked down at him, he looked me up.
He jumped up grabbing me by the waist.
"That's really what you think, I'm a psycho hu? Am I?" He was in my face again. He was only a head taller than I was.
"I do," I said my arm grabbing his upper arm.
He smirked at me, "Well, your lucky day girly," he kissed me quickly before the door opened. I sat in my chair quickly.
Thank god they weren't even paying attention when they walked in. Dash stood in front of me and grinned. He put his hand through my hair as he walked away.
"Uhm..." I sat there confused, Navis looked at the both of us. Ashman said nothing but talk on his phone to someone. Dash walked down the hall.
Navis eyed me for a moment. "Okay, I know sonething happened" she said hoping something had did. I stood there, "Eh, I have no idea,"
I looked down the hall. A door closed, I sighed and walked down as I left Navis perplexed.
"Dash?" I asked and want to knock on the door but it opened. Dash stood there as did I. I walked into his room. I walked in and asked him what the hell wad that.
"I was curious," he said taking a drag of his smokes. He crushed it into his empty can.
"Oh...,"
"You know what Jackson, your the only chick in this building who has camr into the room without punching me in tje stomach,"
"Whats that suppose to mean?"
He gave me that look again, he put down the can and walked up to me.
"Your figure it out, 29,"
He walked into some other room where there was a desk and mini fridge.
"Figure it out? Why can't you just tell me what the hell your thinking psycho path,"
He stopped, and slowly turned to me and began walking up to me.
"Well find than," he came close to me and kissed me again, I could feel both of our hearts beating.