3-Look Who's Here

Grayson's POV

Today's Friday. I'm walking right now to go meet up with Stella by her locker. We're gonna hang out tonight, then go to a party one of my friends is having. No we're not going as a couple or anything, just as us I guess. We're not just friends, but we're not something more either. It's complicated. This week we've just been kinda acting friendly. Like we do little cutesy things in school, like maybe quick kisses and walking to class together, but nothing that looks like we're a couple. 

I see her by her locker with some guy I've never seen before. He has his arm around her and they're smiling taking a picture(This pic above). Who is that guy? SHE'S KISSING HIM ON THE CHEEK NOW. I go up to them immediately acting calm though.

"Hey Stella" I say wrapping my arm around her while looking at the guy. She just looks at me confused. 

"Gray hey, this is Jack. He's my best friend from Nebraska, where I moved from" she says pulling away from me and getting closer to Jack. She's like under some spell. She can't take her eyes off of him

"Hey man" he says holding out his hand. Stella looks at me smiling, so I shake his hand. 

"Yay! Let's go guys" Stella says pulling Jack and I.

Stella's POV

YAY JACK IS HERE. AH MY BEST FRIEND. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. But as a friend right? I don't know. Jack told me he liked me before I left. I wasn't really sure how I felt about him then, and I'm still not sure now. I just know I have feelings for both him and Grayson. 

We go to an ice shop, the same one Gray and I went to after we met. 

"Two chocolate chip cookie doughs please" Grayson says like the first time we came here

"Really Stels?" Jack says lifting his eyebrows up

"What's wrong?" Grayson asks

"Nothing, she usually gets gummy bears with her ice cream. That's all" Jack answers. That's true. Back in Nebraska when Jack and I got ice cream I always got chocolate chip cookie dough and handful of gummy bears. 

We sit at a round booth, I'm in the middle, surrounded by two guys I kinda have feelings for...great.

"So dork, you planning on trying out next week?" I say looking at Grayson. He smirks.

"I don't yet, I doubt I'll make QB" he says. I shake my head at him

"Shut up, you're great, you'll definitely make QB" I say nudging him. He playfully nudges me back

"You play football?" Jack ask. Grayson just nods

"Me too. I play wide receiver" Jack says. He's pretty good, but not as good as Grayson. I don't know Grayson is as good as he is, but it amazes me.

"Oh nice. You play for your team back home?" Grayson says scooping ice cream into his mouth

"Yeah, I wanna play in college" Jack says. The two continue to talk about football, making me feel a little left out. I mean I know stuff about football it's just not my main topic of interest. But suddenly as Grayson is talking to Jack I feel his hand touch my thigh. He slowly runs his hand up and down. I just look at him smirking.

"Jack I think you should get going right?" I say to him pointing at my phone. Gray still has his hand running up and down my thigh

"Uh yeah, I should. I'll see you tomorrow before I leave" he says getting up and walking out of the ice cream shop. I look at Grayson getting closer to him

"Wow, I have a friend come all the way here to hang out and you distract me huh?" I say placing my hand on his thigh

"I'm pretty good at distracting people too" I wish in his ear. He gulps loudly. 

Grayson's POV

Holy crap. Is this how she felt when I did it to her. My heart is racing. She starts to kiss my cheek while running her hand on my thigh moving it higher as she came closer to my lips. I closed my eyes waiting for her to kiss me. 

Instead she backed away

"That's what you get dork" she says getting up from the booth smirking. I quickly go after her grabbing her waist and pulling her in so that my chin is resting on her shoulder while her body is pressed against mine.

I kiss her on the cheek "You're such a tease Stella"

"I know" she says turning around to kiss me