The voice

"Where here" mother shouts as she jumps out the car. To be honest I really didn't want to move here but it good to start over.Taking in the beautiful view the sun shine above us as the wind gave off a light breeze. The presence of someone staring me down like a hawk gave me weird feeling. "Don't just sit there grap something and start packing" mother says as she grap another box. Doing as she say I grap another box and began to walk up the stair but that same feeling like someone staring at me appeared again . I turn around but nobody was there whatever I say to myself as I came inside the house.

"Mom where do you want me to put this box?"

"Ohhh that box, put it in the attic please".

I carry the box up the stairway , even though I truly didn't want to live here but this house is really beautiful from inside out.The walls were a dark color given off a homer feeling to it. The floor were hard wood that were a tanish brown color. So far not to bad I thought to myself . The door to the attic was actually big I open it up and it was like another room to be honest. I want this to be my room I say as I place the box on the floor. "Mom "I shout to get her attention. "Yes" she replys. "I want the attic to be my room" I shout back. "Okay hunny i'll be back later the furniture company is bring your bed so answer if they knock". "Okay love you" I say as she leaves.

This room is awesome I jump up and down "oh really" a dark voice says. In shock I screamed for my life as I ran out the house like a maniac. My heart was pumping so hard I thought I might have a heart attack. Call mom my mind was telling me I felt for my pocket for my phone but it wasn't there. Shit I say as I began to get more scared I sure wasn't going back in that house nor was I dumb to run and find help in the middle of nowhere and get lost.

"What do I do" I shake with fear that dark voice gave me a creepy feeling that sent chills done my back but not in a good way. Oh lord how misery please help me I beg out loud as tears began to stroll down my face.

"What wrong with you" A man voice say as I open my eyes in panic. Oh gosh it's just the furniture man I straightening myself up as I must look a damn fool now. " oh nothing I was just ....happy" I say as I place a fake smile on my face. " ohh...Okay" he say as he not convince enough. "Well im Delilah and you?" Trying to skip the scene that just happen. "I'm Devon but people call me don". "Nice to meet you " I say as we shook hands . Don and some other fellows help him out by grabbing some parts to my bed set.

"Where do you want this bed to go at?" Don ask me . "I want it upstairs.....in the attic" my mouth said it but my mind was thinking the opposite. It was like i wasn't in control of my mind. Don and his crew at eventually finish their work and I was now standing in the house by myself. My mind was flashing back to dark voice.

"Delilah did they come" my voice shouts making me jump in shock. "Yeah they did " I say back as I help mother with grocerys. Once we were finish mom went to her room to go chill. But me on other I was scared shitless but I had to face my fears. Heading back to the attic that was now my room. My heart began to hammer in my chest. Taken in a deep breath I open up the door and walk upstairs to get my clothes to get dress. So far nothing has happen and I'm now at ease but still at high alter.

Sliding off my shirt and pants I was left in my panties and bra. "So sexy" that same dark voice spoke again making me scream again. The hairs on the back of my neck began to rise as my heart continue to hammer in my chest as the dark presences came closer. I close my eyes in fear hoping for this to be over. " open your eyes" the dark voice say blowing its breath on me causing me to shiver. But I was to scared to open and see something I might regret. "Open" the voice said in an angry deadly tone. My blueish orange eye open to see two pair of dark eyes staring right back at me.