Naughty

"I'm your worst nightmare"he says. "Ahhhhh"i screamed fearing for my life. "Shut ....up"he wraps his hands around my mouth and pin me to the bed. "Or I'll make your life an more living hell". Instantly I shut the fuck up and as my breathing was claming down."Good girl......"he smirks and let me tell you that damn smirk was sexy. "I think I might like this postion"he grinds his man hood on me. Fighting the urged to moan I close my eyes it was to much I couldn't handle it. "I know you like it"he whispers in my ear trailing his warm breath down my ear. Oh my god please help me before I do something I might regret. "Look at me Delilah now"he commands me. My hazel blue eyes instantly snap open staring at those black pupils again. "Yours mines nobody eles ,do you understand me?"he grind his waist against my core. "Mhmm-I'm nobodys and I don't belong to you"i squint my eyes due to the pleasure that's was now rising down there.

"Wrong answer Delilah" he spins me around grabbing my ass. "I'm sorry but this isn't 50 shades of grey"i snatch his hands from off of me. "Oh sweet Delilah so innocent, I can do worst" he bites my neck."So we're gonna make this clear your mines nobody else you belong to me and soon you'll come with me" he growls. Something about that gave me an off feeling."Don't be scared Delilah we didn't get to the fun part yet" he give off that killer smirk."What do you want?"I turn around facing him. "Obviously you"he stated. "But why?"."Because ....Your mines"he comes closer.

"No im not " I push him but he doesn't budge."Your a naughty girl"he bites my ear. Gosh he like an horny boy that won't take no for an answer. "Move"I slap him across the face. Let me tell you I regret doing that. Suddenly he graps my hands and tosses me over his lap.oh my god please tell me he not-. Smack the contact of his hand to my ass stung. "Never smack!!...put smack your smack hands smack on smack me". Tears form in eyes as my ass was now throbbing. The mystery guy lifted me up so I can now face him."Don't touch me" I tried to yank my hands from out his grip well tried to. " Don't cry "he whipes my tears. "But never make me anger because I can do worst" he says in a serious tone. "You need some sleep"he carry me to my bed and tuck me in."remember your mines Delilah forever and always" placing a kiss on my forhead he was gone agian. Man I just got my ass beat I thought to myself and eventually sleep took over me.

Author pov

So this chapter is .....okay in my opinion but I enjoy making and reading stories that have to deal with strong, sexy, dangerous ,men omg it's de best. I been on wattpad for about an year now. Let me tell you I love werewolves stories my whole library if filled with them or mafia stories. But off of me what kind of stories do you have in your library and how long you been a member on wattpad?

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and remember to vote and comment.