News

Mia POV

"EW" i say as i brush out my long brown hair, i just washed it and its looking hella gross. I should really do something with it "HEY GUYS" i said into my vlog camera, "its mia dallas back again for another vlog and today i have decided to colour my hair!" yes i decided to go get ombre hair, i yelled for my bro Cameron. "CAM" i yelled, "WHAT"he replied, "Can u take me to sallys salon?" "Yea be ready in 5" ok i thought to myself, lets get this done.

As i was putting on my maroon vans to match my black high wasted shorts and maroon crop top, i got a twitter notification and some guy named Aaron carpenter followed me, who is this I asked, i thought he was just another fan until i clicked his profile and realized I knew him through his vines so I followed him back and hopped in the car.
*5 hours later*
I walked into the house and I LOVE my new hair holy shit does it look good like someone call vouge. I ran up to my room and posted my vlog, getting tons of likes and comments already. I tweeted the link and texted Nash asking what to post this week for YouTube. So we facetimed

Nash POV
I was in my room when Mia faced timed me. She looked so happy, "hey mi" I said. In case you were wondering she belongs to the same management as me and my dad is also her manager.
We talked for hours and then I told her about magcon. She asked all the people that were going and I said all the guys names, as I was saying them she stopped me and said "wait Aaron, as in Aaron carpenter?" "YESS??" I said sounding more like a questions "oh nice" she replied. I HOPE SHE DOESNT LIKE HIM SHES MINE MINE ONLY. Yes yes I like Mia a lot. Actually I love her, everything about her makes my heart melt. Her cute laugh, her beautiful smile, her amazing personality and how mad she gets when she can't reach things because she is only like 5'2 and her brother, cam, puts everything up high.
Mia POV
I realized it was 2am here which means it was 5am where Nash was so we ended and said goodnight. I was stalking Aaron on Twitter, he was very cute, he wasn't like other guys and I could tell. I slowly drifted to sleep ...
(A/n sorry this sucks guys I'm sure it'll get better soon)