PRINCETON IMAGINE

( you are at hot topic getting a new misfit hoodie and you accidently bump into somebody)

you- oh umm im sorry sir, my bad.

?????- takes of his hoodie, oh no thats fine it was my bad.
you- hey a-a-arent you p-p-princeton from m-m-mindless b-b-behavior!!!!

princeton- umm yah, are you ok.

you- i think so, its just im a big fan.

princeton- oh thats cool, he notices the misfit hoodie in your hand. Are you a misfit?

you- yah i am a true misfit, i just didnt start being one cause you are, been one since the beggining of life, as my bestfriend would say.

princeton- i hate how people act like they are misfits cause im one thats so annoying, any way whats your name.?

you- my name is yn

princeton- i love that name

(blushes hard)

you- thanks.

(your stomache growls, you turn even more red, but from embaressment)

princeton- hey looks like your hungry, want to go to the food court

you- umm shure just let me get this hoodie real quick

princeton- no i got it babe

(now your face is super red, and the song bang bang bang by mindless behavior blares trough the store speaker, princeton pays for the hoodie and hears the song. song on side>>>>>>>>>>)

princeton- umm yn would you like to dance?

you- sure i would like that

( you and princeton start dancing, and a big crowd appears, then the song is over, and the crowd leaves)

princeton- wow your really good!

you- your not so bad, your self

( then you wink and your stomache growls again, then you and princeton walk to the food court hand-in-hand)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alright guys another one done

comment, vote, follow me on wattpad!!!!

on instagram- @ mindlessfanbase and @ that_1chick_kajuan

if you want personal ones just state you name, b-day, age, race, and a instresting fact about you, plus your favorite mb song.

tell your friends, i will update soon!!!!!