CHAP 2 : That boy

I rub my eyes to confirm myself is not hallucinating. But the kid is still creepy there, stabbing my nerves and sending me chills down the spine.

"Miss Alvar?"

"Huh?" I turn to the teacher quickly.

"Is everything okay? Are you having a headache? You can go to the sick bay if you wish," her eyes look full of sympathy.

"Nn-no..no, I'm okay. Eh-everything's fine," I stutter awkwardly. She studies my face for a while, adding the flavour of embarrassment inside me.

"Okay then. If everything's okay, you may take your seat in front of Miss Abroholos at the back there," she points out to an empty desk dangerously near the creepy kid's place.

Oh crap.

"Thanks," is all I am able to say while my eyes glue to the empty seat, afraid to set my sight on the red-eyed kid. My excess adrenaline pumps my muscle extremely active that I slam my weight onto the chair in magically less than five seconds.

"Alright, class. Today we are going to practice on fine-line shading sketch as we have learned yesterday. Please take out your sketchbooks to start and I'll give you half-an-hour to complete the pencil basic," the teacher who happens to be the current subject teacher of the class starts to speak out orders.

"Miss Alvar, if you need help for the lining, please raise your hand and I'll come to you."

I nod and unzip my backpack to grab my school sketchbook. After a few seconds of unpacking, I pick an H-grade pencil and the grafitte starts to dance gracefully on the white sheet.

Despite the vigorous movement of my hand, my mind flies to nowhere but only doubting the kid's appearance.

What if the kid is just my imagination generated by nervousy? What if those red eyes are just pranks being threw to every new kids like me?

If I try to take a look at the brat once again, it will only a normal one instead of red-eyed, isn't it?

Slowly, I shift my gaze to my left which seat is filled by Naveen, the dark ace boy and then turn to the seat behind him which is supposed to be the crimson head's.

Instead, my view is filled by an attractive figure.

It's a guy.
A real, real hot guy.
His face is innocent and sexy at the same time.
His dark brown hair is in beautiful mess.
His body is slim but pretty broad-shouldered and looking firm enough to show off his manliness.
His lips, thin and beautifully shaped.
His eyes are light warm hazel and is looking straight at meWHAT THE HECK

I retrieve my gaze in a flash and scream internally.
Ooononononono he caught me
Drats, I think my face is flushing into fifty shades of red.

THWACK! A sharp slap on my back snaps me back to reality.

"Wow, already suffering amnesia for not seeing me in seven plain days?" A familiar voice rings into your ears following by a bright figure as soon as I turn my annoyed face behind.

"Marzia!" I whisper half-scream to her before she quietly shushed me down.

"Happy birthday?" She picks out a bar of Cadbury Bournville dark chocolate from her desk and slides it off to me

NOO WAY MY FAVOURITE

Again, I scream under my breath and being silented by her. I grin like a toddler and snatch the sweet goods to your hug.

"For your mom's success on labouring of you. I know it's her favourite," she hands me a huge bar of white chocolate with cookies.

"You're the best," I exclaim while slipping both snacks inside my backpack.