Come With Me?

(AN: Hey, hey Pandas, it's me again, and I'm bringing the sequel for "Swords and Fairy Stories". SO after reading some comments, I realised that there are some unanswered questions and you also want Destiel. You guys also want Michael to find Luci and true love's kiss yadda yadda yadda... Anyway, here is the sequel of "Swords and Fairy Stories", and I hope you enjoy it!

Oh, P.S; I'm sorry for some of the stuff that's going to happen.)

Sam stretches his arms and lays down on the lush green grass of the hill, the sun beaming down at him.

"Hey Gigantor," Gabriel greets, he sits next to his boyfriend.

"Hey Shorty," Sam replies, he sighs.

"What's the matter? You're not thinking about Azazel again, are you?" Gabriel asks.

It'd been three days since the big showdown, Azazel vs Gabriel and Sam. Three days since true love's kiss saved the day. Three days since the end of their adventure. Since then, Sam can only think about what Azazel had told him, he's a Winchester- Sam had always known that he was royalty, but Sam had met a Dean Winchester, and Sam knew that he was meant to have a brother, but the coincidence... It just left Sam wondering about his family, their past and everything that made his life turn sour when he was six months old.

"Yes," Sam groans, he rolls on his side and slips a hand under his head, he feels a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, don't worry about it, Azazel is a great big bag of dicks anyway," Gabriel smiles, though he knows Sam can't see him.

Sam draws a deep breath and rolls over to look up at Gabriel, "I want to go back."

"What?" Gabriel reals back in shock. Back? Back where? The castle?

"I want to go back to that town we passed through, I met a Dean Winchester there, he might know things about the Winchester line... my line. I want to know what happened that made Azazel do what he did, and why it was so important to keep me locked away," Sam raises a hand a moves a lock of hair from Gabriel's face. "I want to know who my family was, what they did, what they were like," he continues, "I just want to know," he whispers, hoping Gabriel understands.

"Okay," Gabriel answers, "We'll go back. Though I hope you find what you're looking for," he adds.

"I hope so too," Sam says, he sits up and looks to the ground as he fiddles with the grass. "Come with me?" Sam asks, looking at Gabriel, eyes hopeful.

"Do you even have to ask? Of course! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in your history, besides, I think Cas misses that guy... Dean was it?" Gabriel stops for a moment, "Cas can come too, right? He'd be dissa-"

"Cas can come! It's the three of us against the world, isn't?" Sam raises an eyebrow, "It'll be the three of us on the road again."

"Only three days after we got home," Gabriel announces, he flops on his back and lies down, he hands resting on his stomach. "It'll be fun, on the road again. Swash buckling against crazy foes," Gabriel gestures sword fighting into the air. "Running from monsters, meeting new people, just a whole new adventure," Gabriel continues. "Discovering pasts, learning the future, living in the present, it'll be great," he finishes.

Sam leans over Gabriel and quickly kisses him, "Thank you," he utters.

Gabriel cups Sam's face, "I'd do anything for you," he says, he pulls Sam's face down and kisses him, their lips sliding together perfectly, eyes closed. Gabriel nibbles on Sam's lower lip, getting a moan out of the taller man. Sam straddles Gabriel as he places his hands on the short one's chest, letting his hands trail along Gabriel's torso.