chapter 12

Ayumi's POV

To say that the rest of the day remains normal is an understatement.

Ring ring ring.

"Hello? "

"At the mansion now! "

Beep!

I hate it when that old man from hell does that. I drive my car to his home not minding the sleeping monkey in my cars passenger seat.

When I finally stop the car I saw Them.. and when I say them its the couple made in hell, Daine, the slut the sidekicks and a bunch of howling dog bitches in heat.

"Wake up monkey boy your pack is eagerly wating for their king. " I smirk.

I went out while the monkey is still fighting his sleep.

"Hey.. "me

"Follow me Brat.. "old man

I shrugged and follow him

-------
"So you killed the last guy that we can interrogate "

"We have rules. "Ako

"Bullshit. Dont gimme that crap Brat!you're not the type who ever goes by the rules! If you dont go by my terms we will never solve the mystery of your parents death.. and so is mine! "

"My parents is no longer a problem. Its your freaking brother who killed them for crying out loud! And I'm gonna kill him too!!I'm gonna kill him! "

"Watch it Brat. Youre threading a thin line.. nobody raise their voice at me and get out alive.. "

I shut my mouth. I may be a short tempered but I'm sure as hell not a stupid one. He's the boss, I know.

He look at me "my parents mysteriously gone missing after my wedding. And when my team found them, they're already dead. Tortured. Bleeding scalp. Missing fingernails. Bruised faces. My fathers right arm is missing too.My mom..Gray's grandma...is violated too..by a human or an animal who knows? So don't gimme your crap Girl. You saw my friends --your parents --die in front of you in a swift assassins way. Mine didn't. And when I think that my brother did it.. do you have an idea on  how I feel? so dont fuss about it Brat.. calm the fuck down."

I smiled.. "try to tell yourself that idiot. Your freaking hands are shaking. Tss.."

He inhaled.. he tried to calm himself but failed for a few more minutes..

"So my son?how do you think is he??"

"He's an idiot.. in many ways than one.. "me

He smiled again. "Dont fool yourself girl. He may be oblivious but he's not an idiot. He's my blood afterall. "

"He's nothing like you.. "

"Don't let what happened years ago cloud your judgment. He's more than what you think he is."

"Yeah right. I don't care what happened between us. So stop bringing it up. Just let it go "

The two of them -he and his wife - keep on bringing it up. They are still hoping that Gray and I will get back together again. Tss,impossible. That jerk will never end up in a steady and long lasting relationship. He love his dick too much to be stuck to an old fashion lady like me.why stick to one when there's so many girls willing to open up their legs to let him in.

Unfortunately im not one of those bitches..

"So what's the score between you and my friends son? "He said. And He's smiling.