Destiny Lore

Before the Beginning of the Golden Age (roughly 2010) an exploration team of 3 went to mars and made an incredible discovery. They called it, the Traveler. An object of Pure Light, the size of a small moon, it created a time of peace for all of mankind (even the terrorists went peaceful). The Traveler extended the human lifespan three times. but the traveler had an enemy, known as the darkness. The Darkness has been following the traveler across the billions and billions of lightyears that it traveled (no pun intended). now the enemies of the light have found humanity and have begun their attack on us all. these hostile alien species are as follows.

The Fallen, a hostile species that divide themselves into house's. you have The house of devils, the house of kings, the house of winter, the house of wolves, and the house of judgement (these are the ones i know of) the house of devils and house of kings inhabbit a part of old russia known as the cosmodrome. the house of winter control the ishtar sink on venus. the house of wolves are in hiding and it is not known about where they are hiding. the house of judgement live among another species of aliens that are friends of humanity, otherwise known as the awoken.

next are a more ancient species known as, The Hive. A Species that worship godlike figures. such godlike hive figures are as follows. Crota, a hive god that rules the hive forces on the moon. Oryx the father of the previously mentioned god. he has the ability to use the darkness to control the will of others.

Then you Have the Vex. war machines so evil they despise other evil, The Vex have the capabilty to travel through space and time in an instant. and if you try to tangle with a small group, you will be over run by many vex units operating on a single hivemind.

Then you have the Cabal. a race of militaristic warriors that weigh about 800 lbs. they are known for blowing up planets that belong to people who get in their way. not much more i can add on to this so il leave it for now and update it when i know more.

When the Traveler moved to earth, they built a massive city under neath and around it, then it started dying. with the traveler dying, it created the ghosts, to seek out those worthy of wielding the traveler's light. those warriors of light were known as Guardians, a ghost will spend centuries looking for its specific guardian.

moving onto the next chapter. go read it because im not explaining the 3 guardian types and abilities in this chapter.