Chapter One: The Beginning

After a long night of partying Ashley Allen finds herself in the most comfortable king size bed ever, in between two gorgeous and equally handsome men she has never met before. Ashley doesn't remember anything from last night after having so many drinks that night. She is shocked when she finds out she not only slept with one man but TWO instead and at the same time. Trying not to wake them both she ends up slipping out of the nice warm bed and gathers her clothes of the floor and puts them on only to stop herself and turn to look at these men in the bed.

She studies there faces and noticed that they are both amazingly handsome but they do have different features. One with dirty blonde hair cut hair shoulder length, as the other has light brown hair cut short but not to short to were you could't run your fingers through it. While gazing at the two of them she notices the time and realizes she has to be at work in 2 hours and then grabs her purse on the couch and walks out the front door making sure to quietly closes it behind her. While taking a taxi to her apartment she wonders is she will ever see them again.

Ashley finally gets to her apartment building after a 10 minute taxi ride. She hands the taxi driver a couple of bills and says "Thank you" while getting out the car. She rushes inside the building and pushes the elevator button and soon hears the ding and steps inside pushing the 5th floor button. A couple minutes go by and she riches her floor. The elevator doors slide open with a ding sound and she moves to the side to let an elderly couple inside while smiling at them and hurriedly walks to her apartment door, where she unlocks it and hurries inside. Signing softly she sets her keys and purse on the table and heads to her room to undress and take a nice hot shower. She scrubs her body with her strawberry pomegranate body wash and washes her hair with her lavender shampoo and conditioner. Once she's done,she turns the water off and grabs a fluffy white towel on the hook next to the shower and dries herself off.

Ashley walks to her closet and opens the door and gets out her uniform for work which consists of black slacks and a nice white blouse. She then walks over to her dresser and grabs a lacy and bra and panties set and slips them on as well as her work uniform. Quickly looking at the time she has an hour and 15 minutes left til she has to go to work, so she walks in the bathroom and blow drys her medium length hair which feels nice and silky to the touch and puts on a little bit of make up that consists of eye liner, mascara and a little bit of eye shadow. Once done she heads to the kitchen to make a little lunch until she's get off work. While her food is heating up in the microwave her thoughts drift to the two men she woke up to wondering how she ended up with to of them and not just one,she wondered what there names were and then discarded the thought thinking she will never see them again so it didn't matter.

Getting her food out the microwave which was left over spaghetti from the previous night and started eating, once finished she gathered her dishes and washed them in the sink she put them in the dishwasher. She liked to wash the dishes before putting the in the dishwasher so that they will be extra clean when she put them away in the cupboard. Ashley looked at her watch and she had 30 min to get to work so with knowing that she grabbed her keys and purse and looked inside to make sure her cell was in it before walking out the door and locking it behind her.

Ashley unlocked her car door and got inside. She loved her car she had it since she could remember it was a 2009 Honda Accord which had enough room for all her things she needed on a daily bases and groceries when she went shopping. She started her car and buckled her seat belt and started driving to work. She dreaded going to work sometimes but she was good at it, she was a manager for five star hotel in Miami, Florida. The old man that owned the restaurant was extremely wealthy that was for one and he owned three other five star hotels as well. Ashley finally arrived at work and pulled into the parking lot driving around back so she could park in the employ parking only spots. Turning off the engine and grabbing her purse, keys and name tag that was in the glove compartment she headed inside the building. After saying hello to her coworkers and walking to her office to put her things away her best friend Stacey Smith and also the assistant manager of the restaurant walked in and told her that the boss is having an emergency meeting, didn't know what it was for she just followed her out the office to see what it was about.

After everyone was in the room that they have for private parties her boss David Blackwood walks up to the front and announces that he will no longer be there boss anymore and that his two songs will be taking over. Everyone gasped from shock because he's been the boss since he started the company. While everyone started whispering to each other about this news, David says "Now that my sons will be taking over the hotel and the other three of them and will be running it together id like you to meet your new boss that you will be answering to." Once he finished that sentence the door opened to the room on the left and in walked two strong, tall and drop dead gorgeous men that also happened to be the two men she happened to wake up to early this morning. Once the two men got up they bother introduced themselves as Clay and Steven Blackwood.

Ashley couldn't believe that she slept with both of her former bosses sons, while she was freaking out and frantic she didn't notice that one of the sons was looking at her, the one with the short light brown hair which was Clay noticed he caught her attention he smiled devilishly at her shower perfect white teeth. Once the meeting was over Ashley hurriedly walked to her office and decided that she will stay clear of both brothers and that nothing else was going to happen between them and that last night was a huge mistake. She hoped that she doesn't get fired after they realize shes the manager.