Character stats

Ok here are some of the stats so i won't have to go into great detail about the characters when i'm writing the story ^^

The characters

Name: Travis Michaels

Age: 17

Height: 5'7

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Short and brown

Bodily shape: Slim

Sign: Gemini

Date of birth: June 19, 1995

Place of birth: New York City

Power: Renovatio et Renovamen, which is Latin for Rejuvenation and Revitalization. In exchange for a sliver of his own soul, Travis is able to completely heal any kind of mortal wound or illness that threatens someone's life. Because of this gift he enjoys frequenting different kinds of hospitals to see and treat patients who either are about to die or are unable to recover from any kind of sickness. He can also treat mental or physical disorders as well.

Personality Traits: Passionate, caring, loving, feisty, strong willed, devoted, compassionate, fearless, courageous, daring, sarcastic, submissive,

Name: Ryan Mercy

Age: 18

Height: 6'3

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Really short and black

Body shape: Muscular and well built

Sign: Leo

Date of birth: July 24, 1994

Place of birth: Texas

Power: Inexstinctus Renovamen, which is Latin for Timeless Rebirth. Timeless Rebirth is an ability that allows Ryan to be able to take off years of someone's life or organs and place them into other living or non-living things. However, he must do so in a timely fashion or the years he removed will get tacked on to his own and become irremovable. Like for instance, if he were to take 12 years off of a person that is 50 years old, they then would look 38 again. Upon doing so, he'd have to quickly transfer the years to something like a tree or some unlucky person. (And yes he has made people that he didn't like age.) Because his ability has yet to reach its full maturity, he is only capable of removing 25 years from one's body and he can only perform this once per person.

Personality Traits: Rash, impulsive, douche bag (when he has to be) somewhat caring, motivated, ambitious, protective, dominant natured, forceful, trustworthy, and insightful.