11. A 'Thing'

I woke up with strong arms around me once again, and opened my eyes.

I looked at who was behind me, seeing it was Shawn.

I then looked over at the other couch where Teya and Cameron were, and saw them just like Shawn and I were.

I got up and grabbed my IPhone, taking a picture of them then a picture of the sleeping Shawn behind me.

I then checked the time, 10:07. I put my phone away and got out the Bisquick pancake mix and poured 3 cups into a large bowl, proceeded my 3 eggs and 1 cup of water.

I mixed it until it was smooth and put a bit of butter into the pan, then poured the pancake mix.

I flipped it within minutes, and put it onto a plate. I then did that continuesly until there were 8 pancakes, which was when I finished with the batter.

I put 2 on each plate and spread butter across all of them, then poured maple syrup.

I heard someone making the weird noise when they stretch, and I looked over at Shawn, stretching as he rose off the couch. He came over and I handed him his plate, ad soon Teya and Cameron got up, and came over and Give them their warm pancakes too.

We all ate and went on our phones, and I noticed I had a text.

Katherine: I hope you know Shawn doesn't like girls that are fat and ugly.

How did she get my number?

Me: How did you get my number? And I already know that I'm fat and ugly...

I replied. Shawn was sitting beside m and watched m type that, then he looked at me with fear on his face.

"Your not fat nor ugly, I think your the most beautiful girl in the word" he said. Did he really? Or was I dreaming?

"R-Really?" I said, looking down at my breakfast.

"Yes. Please don't think otherwise." He said, sincerely.

"Awweh!" Teya shouted, and we all laughed.

I then went back to my phone, and had another one.

Katherine: Shawn will never like you. He doesn't like girls like you. Keep dreaming.

I then just ignored her and put my phone away, and finished my breakfast. I collected the plates and put them in the sink, and we went and sat on the couch for a bit.

"I'm gonna go have a shower." I said, as I got up and walked upstairs. I got a pair of black tights and a big gray sweater, as well as a bra and a pair of underwear and went to the washroom.

Shawn's P.O.V.

Eleanor went upstairs, me being sad about her non-existence.

To be honest I actually like her. She's really funny, cute, nice, and I just really like her, as you see.

Well, anyways, she left and Teya snuggled into Cameron's side.

We're they a thing?

"Are you guys a thing?" I asked, randomly.

They looked at each other awkwardly, then looked back at me.

They both shrugged their shoulders, then starts cuddling again.

"Well you should be." I said.

They looked at each other once again awkwardly, then looked back.