Chapter five

"Come on Randi we are gonna go" Hayes said using my nick name. He was at the door his signature smirk plastered on his face.
"Ok Hayes" I said and turned to Jack
"See you around Jack" I said and hugged him. He stiffened up but then timidly snaked his arms around me. I smiled and pulled away.
"Bye" I called over my shoulder as Hayes and I grabbed Nash and Cameron an drove to the hotel.
Jack was cute...really cute with his blue eyes and blonde hair. It was late when we arrived at the hotel. I yawned and leapt into bed and sleapt.
My eyes fluttered open. I stood up and took a shower. I grabbed my pierce the veil shirt and light blue jeans. I grabbed my black converse and slipped them on before doing my make up. I smiled at the outcome
Hayes walked out of the bathroom his hair wet and already dressed. I smiled at him before Cameron and Nash walked in.
"Who's ready for magcon?!" Cameron yelled getting shushed my the cleaning lady that was washing a window.
(They have one of the hotels where you walk out the room door and its outside)
Cameron pouted as I grabbed my purse and we walked towards the door. We started walking and when we passed the cleaning lady she sprayed winded on the window making the spray noise.
"SHUSHY SHHH!" Cameron yelled and the lady jumped in surprise and glared at Cameron
"Your such an idiot do you want us to get kicked out?" I asked and he laughed and so did I. We got into the jeep and arrived there.
"There is so many people" I said
"I know how you can't get lost" Cameron said
"How?" I asked
"I'll give you a piggy back ride" he said and I leapt into his back as he ran to the security Nash and Hayes close behind. We made our way back stage.
"What do you mean he can't sing?!"
"Stop talking Shawn you could lose your voice!" We heard voices and hurried to them. We burst through the door, well I didn't cam was carrying me.
Everyone was gathered around.
"Gilinsky !" Nash said running over and put his hand in his shoulder
"What happened?" He asked
"Shawn can't sing, he hurt his voice and he needs a replacement" Gilinsky said shaking his head. Cameron looked up at me and smirked
"I know who can sing, Brandi can" cam said and I looked down at him.
"If you guys need me to" I said and shrugged
"You can sing that song you always sing!" Hayes said
"Oh yea!" Nash agreed
"Well Brandi what do you say?" He manager asked
"I'll do it" I said and everyone cheered
I didn't see Johnson anywhere. I told the manager the song (if you guys know the song comment down below this song is boss)
The manager went and talked to tha band before announcing me. There were a few cheers.
"Hey guys I'm Brandi more known as Nash's sister and I'm here to sing bulls on the Bronx by pierce the veil" I said and everyone cheered
"I'm guess ally of you know this song?" I mused and the band started playing
"Do you know , I count your heartbeats before you sleep. I bite my finger nails to Bone and I crawl back under the stair well to a place I call my home" I started and I heard people cheering.
"Maybe we're just having too much fun, maybe you can't handle yourself starring at me with your lips and tounge!" I sang.
"Insider I can't see that you truly love me! Maybe we're just having too much fun maybe you can't handle the self staring at me with your lips and tounge, I've been having this dream we can fly" I continues songing. The song a smile on my face
"Please don't take this out on me
Your the only thing that's keeping me alive
And I don't wait for the down set date cuz I would rather end it all tonight."
"Your about to miss everything" I finnished the song (of coarse the song is longer then this)
I smiled at everyone cheered. I gave  a small laugh as I walked back stage. Most people from  the party were there and they all cheered.
I smiled and Nash lifted me into his shoulders. I laughed as I threw my fist into the air.
Nash handed me to Cameron.
"Let's play hot potato with Brandi!" Yelled cam who handed me to Hayes who handed me to carter who handed me to Gilinsky who handed me to Johnson. He was holding me bridal style. The boys rushed off somewhere the curtain was opened revealing thousands of screaming fans.