Chapter six

"What the hell!" I exclaimed and Johnson almost dropped me. He placed me down on my feet and I smiled at him. I heard laughter as Cameron and Nash ran onstage with microphones.
I went to walk off but canton grabbed me by my waist and pulled me next to him so I couldn't move and was standing next to him with his arm around my waist.
"So you all just saw her perform but I case you forgot, I don't know how you could, this I Nash's and Hayes's s sister Brandi" he said and I waved they did their thing and I stayed with cam most of the time. We all went back to our hotel, we were all staying at the same one and decided to play foot ball(the American one, for my foreign readers) I put on black spandex, sneakers and a lakers shirt. I walked with my brothers and Cameron to grass area. We made teams of three on each side. Me, Nash and Hayes against Gilinsky, Johnson and cam.
"Hike!" Nash yelled and I darted back and Nash passed it to Hayes who threw it to me. I leapt up catching it and running to the trees we marked as the goal. I was almost to the line when I felt weight on me. I was on my back in the grass came pinning me down his hands had mine above me head and he was using his other hand to hold himself up on push up position over me
"Hi there" he said and smirked and I returned his smirk.
"Mind getting up?" I asked
"I kind of like us like this" cam said and winked  before pushing himself off of me.
He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder running towards his goal
"Hey! No! Cam! You bitch!" I yelled as he ran into the goal
"Touch down!" He yelled and I laughed and looked up. The others were watching, Hayes laughed Nash had an eyebrow raised Gilinsky was smirking and Johnson was whacking a disinterested look on his face. I frowned slightly at why he seemed to bored. Who put an angry nest of bees in his pants? Me being me I will find out. He went on his phone and I snuck up behind him I leapt onto his back.
"What the fuck?!" He yelled
"Piggy back ride" I said and he laughed and ran around. We ran under a tree and I reached up grabbing a branch a md quickly climbed up part of the tree.
"What....Brandi?" He asked looking behind him the others turned to look at him
"Where is Brandi?" Hayes asked. cam was smart. I swear he knew me more then Nash...oh wait hold up Nash is looking at the trees too. The two ran over and climbed into the tree and Hayes ran over to climb it. He almost slipped and Nash and Cameron lifted him up leaving Jack and Jack confused somewhere below us. I smirked as I watched them walk around. I started to quietly climb down
"What are you doing?" Nash whispered and I smirked up at him and went to a low branch so I was just above where Johnson was standing. I jumped down, tackling him.
"Touch down" I said and he laughed
"Where did you come from?" He asked mad I giggled leaning in to his ear
"Good girls don't kiss and tell" I whispered playfully and pulled back and his fists clenched and I smirked at the sight.