Rock Band

"I am so thirsty" Alex said after 20 minuets of walking. Me and Xena sighed. I dropped to the floor and took a water bottle out and gave it to her. "only drink a little bit at a time." I got to my feet and we started to walk again. 

                               Alex sighed after 15 minuets of walking. "What is it this time?" I turning around aggravated. I looked up and saw a group of zombies around a bus. I walked past her ignoring what she was saying. I took out my pistol and started to shoot the zombies one by one. Xena joined me and after a while Alex came but we were done. 

                        "Whats in there?" Alex asked looking at a big bus. "I don't know" Xena answered. "I am going to find out." I said. Xena tried to hold me back but I was too fast. I slipped though the doors and looked at a couple of posters. It was the bus of one of my favorite rock bands. The band had three brothers one of them where Asian and the other was American. Of course the Asian one was adopted and how did I know this Xena was his number one fan.

         I heard a scream as I was about to walk into what seemed to be their room. I ran to were the commotion was and took a deep sigh. Alex screamed from seeing her number one singer. Geeky singer Erik hid in a corner from Alex. I looked next to the fridge and saw Xena and her number one singer. Asian singer Yuuki. He was flirting back at her. I was surprised to see Nick my favorite singer look out the windows at all the zombies. 

                    He was one of those lonely types. Sweet and caring wanting everyone to be happy when he wasn't going to be happy with the desition. He was just like me.