The Battle Starts..... Again

This battle started again. But it had three extra people. A band. I looked around the bus in the middle of the night. Everyone was sleeping. Or thats what I thought. "What are you doing?" Nick said in a stern voice. It was his first time talking today. Alex and Geeky kid got along really well. I didn't believe that could happen after Alex tried to kill him about five times today and he had to dogde all of them.

            "I am looking for food and weapons." I said. "duh what do you think i am doing?" I finished. "I don't know robbing us." I laughed a little bit "do I look like the kind of person that would rummage around a rock stars trash?" He eyed me up and down. "Yes" he answered look away. I got annoyed. 

           "Im not like one of those crazy fans that would sneak in here and pick out your dirty underwear or tissue full of snot and sell it on eBay." I was so annoyed I started to hate him more then I liked him. "I am trieng to survive I am not trieng to make a snotty ol' guy feel good." I could tell that he got upset about that but I ignored him. A little after midnight I fell alseep with Nick at the foot of one of the buses beds looking out the window. 

             In the morning I smelt a good aroma in the air. It smelt like Xena's food. "Yummy that looks delicous" her new boyfriend said as he walked past her. I walked out the room and yawned. I saw my small teady bear with a knife next to it. I screamed "Who the hell did this?" Xena stared at me. "watch your language" I apologized. "Im sorry who did this?" I repeated in a different way.

               Everyone stared at Nick and Nick stared at us. "What?" He said cunfused. I looked at him and took my knife and teady bear. I packed it away and took out my little pistol. "Lets get going" I said after breakfast. 

                 I opened the bus door and steped outside. "What happened to the zombies?" I said looking on the floor at all the zombies. Nick looked proud. "whats with that look?" I asked him. "well I used the last of that ammo of yours and cleared all the zombies." I felt my face turn red of rage "All of it?" I asked him. He nodded. "God dang it Nick we couldv'e gotten out of here with out using the ammo."

              I sighed "Well lets hurry to my place its going to be a long way there." We stepped off the bus and started to head to my place.